Chapter 25

PERSEPHONE POV IN THE UNDERWORLD
I can't believe I'm dead. Dead as a doorknob. The underworld is so gloomy and filled with painful screams of anguish. I felt numb here. No pain, no happiness, no sadness....just nothing. I was a spirit of the dead. I am not in hell or heaven more so purgatory. No fire or purely white gates. Just fog.....dark white fog. There is no sunlight and no moonlight. No day or night. Just a seamless fog and few trees that came and went. God it's so boring and lifeless. Well duh since I'm dead. My baby bump has grown since my time here. Two weeks I suppose so I was about three months along. As my baby was dead I don't know why it still tends to grow inside me. Sigh. I'd love to hold you in my arms. I wish slender and me and the baby could be a family.......a loving, murderous family....but a family. I Shuddered. Singing seemed to be the only thing that kept me sane here. I smiled as I began to sing.
"As I walk this dreadful path
It only makes me mad
That knowing I...
Could be so...happy.
Instead of being here
Oh how I miss mom and daddy
My old home and my old dreams!
I thought I'd be graduating, happy and free
But I'm dead her as can be......"
I finish grabbing my stomach. I rubbed it lovingly. Don't you worry my babe we will be home soon....I hope.