Chapter 13

As me and slenderman walked I've never felt more happy. He told me all about his brothers trender man, splendor man ( i giggled at that) and sexual offender man. Sexual offender man truly scared me, I mean sure, Slenderman kills people but offender man rapes them! It sounds ridiculous but I know slenderman better and if I ever see offender man I'll be sure to stay away from him!
"You okay?" Slenderman asked, obviously noticing I've been dosing off.
"I'm sorry slender im just thinking..." I say shaking my head and smiling up to him. He bends down and gets on one knee to face me.
"Anything on your mind that you would like to share Persephone?" He said tilting my head up. I looked down and walked around him. Holding onto both my arms, folding them. I didn't know how to ask him, but I wanted to and I knew I had to spit it out.
"Slender what are you to Arabella?" I asked not looking at him. I didn't want to see his reaction. He nervously chuckled
"Uh uh-why Persephone why would you want to know that?" He said still chuckling. I sighed.
"I know about your me Arabella slender, I know you loved to sleep with her" I say turning around and facing him. He was rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"Look Persephone, I won't lie to you, I did have a....interesting relationship to her, but when I invited you into the mansion i ended it." Slender said grabbing me and putting me on his lap. " honestly I never loved her or even liked her, I mean I didn't really like anybody till you came along" slender said, blushing, and moving a piece of hair away from my face.
"Well I'm glad, I really like you too!" I say happily, knowing he doesn't like her, and that he likes me! Oh god this is wonderful.
"Come, Persephone it is getting late." he said teleporting back to the mansion that was buzzing with noise. As we entered we were met with quite a sight. There on the ground, pulling and punching eachother were Jane and Arabella. I laughed out loud seeing Arabella's appearance. My god her whole head was shaved, and replaced with permanent marker. He skin was tanned so long it was orange and her makeup was that of a clown. As slender separated the two of them ( after much cursing and fighting) I managed to talk to Jane.
"What did you do?" I say chuckling to Jane as we walked up the stairs.
"All I did was give Arabella a taste of her own medicine" she said proudly." But I didn't only mess with her appearance though, all her clothes were ripped and dyed!" She said dying of laughter as we entered my room.
"My my you are very evil aren't you!" I say laughing as well, changing I not my pajamas.
"YA I know but that's no the best part!" She said pointing her finger at me.
"Oh then What it is? Tell me already" I say to her pointing a finger at her chuckling.
"Now this is the most evilest thing I ever done" Jane said carefully before taking a big Breath of air. " I may have punched tiny holes in all her condoms" she said furrowing her brows. I gasped.
"JANE that is so evil, not just to Arabella but the father as well!" I say standing up furiously.
"Look I know it was bad, but think about it if slender is true to his words we would know!" She said nervously.
"YA we would know by her PREGNANCY" I say turning around and lying in my bed. " But I must say good revenge jane" I say smiling to her.
"YA I am pretty good at it!" she states proudly.
"Indeed." I say pointing to the door. "I loves you but I'm tired, out." I say meanly. She laughs and leaves, closing and licking the door behind her. I silently pray that Arabella won't get revenge on me tonight, and that slender would keep true to his word.