Chapter 32

"HEY SLENDER?" I called out from my room, I was hungry and I didn't want to get up. The baby was causing a lot of problems lately, a lot of back pain.
"Yes dearest angel." He answered, entering my doorway folding my arms.
"Well I was hungry but now come here and hug me!" I opened my arms widely and smiled as slender walked towards me and hugged me tightly. I laughed as he rocked me back and forth, while rubbing my huge baby bump. Iris ( the baby) got really excited and started to wiggle around. " Ow iris stop." I complained, scrunching my face in discomfort. Slender looked at me worriedly.
"Don't you dare go into premature labor on me." He pointed a finger at the baby bump. " No." He said forcefully and the baby completely stopped. That's when I learned slender would be the discipliner and A great daddy.

"You said you were hungry?"
"Yes I am"
"Okay what do you want?"
"Cookie dough." I smiled, God I live that stuff! He sighed.
"It's not healthy." I stood up angrily and started to scream as I ran up to my room bawling. I slammed the door and bawled. I don't know why I just wanted cookie dough and to not be criticized about it! Damn mood swings....slender came in and tried to hug me but I threw pillows at him as he dodged them, while mumbling out apologies.
"DONT YOU DARE GO NEAR ME!" I screamed as rolled his eyes. I suddenly felt extremely hurt...did he think I was stupid?
"Persephone stop....your overreacting." He said as he tried to reach me.
"NO I AM NOT!"
"Yes you are."
" Fine leave me alone." I pushed my face in the pillow.
"Okay I will" slender said as he left the room, slamming the door in frustration. I began to cry knowing I probably lost him again. Damn these mood swings! I suddenly was very mad again and opened the window and slowly climbed out. If he wanted to go fine then I'll go too. I hopped on the ground as the baby fiddled around uncomfortably. I rubbed the tummy as she calmed. I ran or kinda waddled away in the forest.
SLENDER POV
I guess I should apologize to persephone...it's not her fault she has cravings and mood swings and I should've kept my mouth shut. I slowly opened her door and creeped inside. "Persephone?" I called out and nobody answered. I walked over to the bed and too off the covers to reveal persephone to be gone. I looked around frantically to find the window open. Oh shit! I ran to the window and screamed hoping she would hear me. "PERSEPHONE!"
PERSEPHONE POV
I heard slender scream my name which makes me run 10x faster. It started to get cold and I felt really bad so fears stung my eyes as I tripped over a branch. I screamed in pain as I hit the ground, arms around my stomach protecting my poor baby. I cried in pain feeling my head as I begin to feel a bit dizzy. I tried to stand up but fell down again crying out in pain as I looked to my ankle. Broken. I cried out for slender anyone! I felt a pair of eyes on me and cried in relief. "Slender?" I called out. The thing was massive and grey and ugly. It was a monster....who was definitely not slender. It ran towards me. "HELP!"