ONE SHOT OF ARABLLA AND SLENDER

*********WARNING WARNING LITTLE BIT SEXUAL***** it's set before they knew persephone
ARABELLA POV
I waited patiently on the couch, waiting for someone! Anyone! To entertain me. Gosh I've been here all day...bored. Everyone was gone, even little sally and to be honest I was really looking for a new man today. I've slept with so many different males, Angels, demons, humans, werewolves. I know it's not something to be proud of but hey it's who I am. I was built for passion and love and sex- I mean I am part siren. I lure men into my clutches not to just kill them, but to get a good fuck too. Honestly no matter how many guys I sleep with, I will always come back to one guy. Slender... He was the best lover I ever had and I fell emotionally in love with him. Silly I know.
I used to be in love with a werewolf. Gah Lexier was his name, he was my first ever love and the one guy I lost my virginity to. I loved him so much but when he found my mate, he left me faster then lightening. I was so heartbroken and after many years of being alone...slender found me. He took me into the mansion, and I became apart of the family. I fell in love with him and he found me attractive so we slept together.....multiple times and I don't think that would ever change. The door opened and in came slender, alone, and full of blood. God he was delicious. " Why hello slender." I welcomed sweetly. He nodded and smiled.
"Hello arabella." Slender said. "How was your night here?"
"Oh you know, boring and lonely". I said coming close to him, grabbing his tie. "But how was your day?" He grabbed my shoulders tightly, his breath leaving tingling sensations on my skin.
"It was a killer time." I rolled my eyes at his pun, as he laughed. " But I can make your day better." Slender whispered seductively.
"Damn id like to find out." I whispered, grabbing his tie leading him backwards to the bedroom.
He laid me on the bed roughly, climbing on top of me. He kissed my neck, biting as I moaned in pleasure from the chill that ran down my spine. The undressing didn't take long, for in a couple of minutes we were both naked on the bed as slender climbed on top of me. The night was filled with the bed shaking and the creaks of the springs of our bed.
Slender fell asleep very quickly afterwards, not even caring to cuddle me or check to see if I was alright. No matter he was a killer anyway, he isn't supposed to have Petty feelings of love and compassion. I tossed over, putting back on my clothes and walking out the door. It was always like this anyway, and hopefully it will never change as if only for the better.