Percy x Reader

Hey guys! If you liked this book, then do you mind checking out the other books I wrote? It's not a compulsion, just a request. If you would, it would mean a ton! Thank you! :)

EDIT: I wrote a few more books. If you're an A.R.M.Y , then make sure to check them out too! If you aren't an A.R.M.Y or don't know what it is, then immediately go to google and check out Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Now welcome to the dark side, we have Kookie.

  ~~Author-chan(ning tatum....no...just no....I admit,the pun was pathetic)   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I didn't want this chapter to be wasted just because of an author's note so here we are!

Editted on: 17th March 2017

NO ROMANCE INVOLVED. You can consider him your bf, bro or friend. It doesn't matter in this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy and you were sitting under a tree near his house while cloud gazing. Suddenly, something fell down from the sky and hit Percy on the head.

You noticed that it was a black notebook.

"DEATH NOTE" It read.

"What a stupid prank!" Percy said. 

"What is this notebook for, anyway?" He asked and you shrugged. You were curious and flipped through the pages. Instructions were given.

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.This note  will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

"How well planned!" You commented.

"Well, but this seems too fake to be true!" You said. Percy grinned.

"If it's fake, then let's try it out!" He said.

"Alright! Whose name should we write?" You asked.

"Obviously Gabe!" He said. You both went to his house and saw Gabe gambling with his 'friends'.

"OYE KID! Get me some more wine!" He bellowed and Percy forced a smile and obeyed.

You were honestly feeling sad for Percy. Gabe was like Umbridge in real life.

You both quietly went to his room and wrote Gabe's name on the notebook.

"Are you watching the time?" You hissed.

"Yeah! 10 seconds left!" He said and you began the countdown.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0" You both chanted and it was quiet for a second.

"See! Nothing happened! Well, it's a pity though!" He said and you sighed.

Suddenly, the door burst open and you saw one of Gabe's friends screaming bloody murder.

"Your step dad just has a heart attack!!!" He screamed.

You and Percy looked at each other.

"WHAT?!?" You both screamed.

"Yeah! Get him to the hospital!!" The man said. "Now I have to go!" He said, running out of the house because he didn't want to get involved in the sudden death and the mess.

"What a friend!" you thought.

You both went to check Gabe's pulse. There was no pulse.

"Dead?" He asked.

"Dead." You confirmed.

"Well, let me call mum and tell her the news. Gabe's gone for good!" He said, grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you all would have secretly wanted this! You're welcome! :)