Nico x Reader

Hey guyssss!!!There you go!I promised to update today and voila!!

Le story:

Nico had taken you out to a cafe.You were pretty happy because he never left his cabin for anything.At the beginning,you were worried.Then you realized that he had just gotten addicted to anime and he was sitting in his cabin watching anime or reading fanfics WHICH IS TOTALLY NORMAL.NOT KIDDING.

Anyways,you both finally reached the cafe.

"Hello! I'll be your waitress this afternoon, my name is Jane(OC), what can I get for you?" the waitress said,pulling a small notepad and pen. 

  "I'll just have a coffee," you said with a smile.

"Alright! And what can I get you, sir?" she said with her cheery grin.

"Earl Grey tea," he muttered,Italian accent lacing his voice.

You watched with a smile as confusion crossed the waitress' face before being replaced by her polite appearance once more.

 "Ah, do you think you could repeat that, sir?" she said. Nico gave you a glare with you as you attempted holding back your grin. He repeated himself once more, earning a nervous giggle from the waitress. "A... a what exactly, sir?" she said.

This went on for the next few minutes, Nico repeating himself as the poor waitress exchanged glances between you and him, pleading for a clear answer. You, the whole while, sat with a large grin as you watched his struggle.

"Earl Grey tea."

"One more time, please?"

"Earl Gray tea!"

"Ah...what?"

"EARL GREY TEA!"

"..."

"EARL GREY TEA!GODSDAM IT!!!"

"Ah! EARL GRAY tea, yes sir, I'm so sorry!"

And when she finally understood,Nico sighed dramatically .She cleared her throat and smiled back to the both of you.She grinned awkwardly. "Now, would you like that in a small, medium, or large mug,sir?"

"Medium."

"... Pardon?"

"MEDIUM."

".......sorry?"

He slammed his head on the table in defeat as you ordered for him.

A/N:Well,I know Italian words are easily pronounced and easy to understand,but just play along for the plot!! :3