Turn Around

I was pretty much avoiding everyone. Well, I was avoiding Zayn to be more precise. It was nearly a week since Harry and I called off our affair or whatever the hell you want to call it and it had also been a week since I humiliated myself while trying to have sex with Kendall, who I was also sort of avoiding. I wasn't exactly trying to hide from him but I didn't outright talk to him when I saw him and he didn't do the same which I was okay with.

I basically hung around everyone but Zayn for an entire week. Louis and I got ice cream, Key and I went shopping, Liam and I had lunch, Niall and I had dinner and every night I went to Harry's dorm to hang out with him and Louis when he got out of class.

My relationship with Harry was pretty much the same. We smoked, talked, laughed. It was normal and I liked it. But he could tell I was avoiding Zayn, well, everyone knew. "Now you're just being a bitch." I scoffed and hit Harry who laughed.

"I am not! You freaked me out with all that soulmate stuff Harry. I don't know what to think. I barely want to look at him now." Harry rolled his eyes.

"You're just being dramatic."

"I am not." I grumbled with a frown.

"You so are! You're one of the most dramatic people I know." He paused. "Granted, I don't know many people but.." I laughed."But you would be the most dramatic out of them." I shook my head.

"I just don't know about it Harry. I like being friends with Zayn."

"But you liked being with him more than you like just being friends." Louis spoke up. I narrowed my eyes at him for calling me out. Laughing, Louis shrugged. Harry began nodding in agreement.

"Yeah Louis is right. Come on, you're in love with him." Harry said nudging me. I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"Don't tell me how to feel Harry. Or you Louis. Come on, you're supposed to be on my side."

"If there's sides then I'm rooting for Zayn." Louis said with a grin. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. Louis laughed, catching it.

"I pick Zayn too." Harry said. I glared at him.

"Is everyone rooting for Zayn?" They nodded and I groaned.

--

It was Saturday morning and I had given myself an ultimatum. I had to decide if I wanted to be with Zayn in the next half-hour otherwise I forfeit everything. I would move on and forget we were ever together or I would run to him, get on my knees and ask him to take me back. I probably wouldn't have to go on bended knee but I liked the romantic gesture of it.

"You look like a women with a mission." Key said as she walked into the kitchen. I focused back in on the present and shrugged.

"I'm just thinking about Zayn." She scoffed.

"About time Wilder. That boy is dying." I shook my head smiling.

"No he's not. He's fine. I've seen him"

"But you haven't talked to him." Key pointed out. "Come on, you've been ignoring the guy, playing with him and leading him on for nearly an entire semester. It's time to let go or give way. He's not going to wait forever." Key said with a shrug. Panic rose in my chest. Zayn moving on? I hadn't even though about that. What if he had moved on in this time? I've been so consumed with myself I didn't even think that he might have moved on.