Epilogue: Begin Again

"You look like you're about to pass out."

"Please shut up." I groaned glaring at Harry.

"If it makes you feel any better, Zayn isn't doing too good either." Key said popping her head in through the door before walking in and closing it behind her.

"I guess it does." I murmured running my hand through my hair. Key scoffed.

"Did you even brush it?" She demanded tugging on the ends of my hair.

"Shut up, yes. It just gets messy." I complained.

"Then stop messing with it." Harry said, pulling my hands out of my hair. I sighed and sat down on his bed frowning. Louis laughed at me from across the room.

"God you're acting like you've never gone on a date with him before." Louis said, rolling his eyes.

"It's different this time." I said trying to also lowkey emphasize how important it was as well as different. "We agreed to start over. It's like hitting a redo button on our entire relationship."

"Except, not really because you both still remember it." I glared at Harry.

"It's symbolic Harry."

"It's a load of crap." Key argued.

"I don't care what it is! Let us have this alright? It's been a tough semester." I grumbled, crossing my arms a bit angry at them for arguing with me.

"Tough because you made it tough. You're a troublemaker." I glared at Harry and stood up, ready to march out the door.

"Alright, alright you two. Ease up." Louis said catching my shoulders and sitting me on his bed. Key and Harry laughed together and it wasn't long before I was smiling too. "So what are you two going to do?" Louis asked. I shrugged.

"Zayn planned it."

"So it's going to be romantic as shit." I pursed my lips as Key said this.

"I hope not. I don't want him to waste money on me."

"Need we remind you who got him into this college?" Harry asked. I blushed. I kept forgetting that Zayn was here on an art scholarship because of me. I hadn't seen any of his work in ages. I've seen the sketchbooks in his and Liam's dorm and I'm pretty sure there were a couple of canvases too when I was last in there but I haven't asked about them. Maybe I'll do that tonight. Except, I don't exactly want to do a lot of talking.

"Yeah, yeah I'm amazing, whatever." They laughed as my cellphone went off. "Hey Niall." I said, answering the phone.

"He's ready." Niall said excitedly.

"Um why didn't he call me then?" I asked.

"Because he's nervous."

"Niall shut the fuck up." A gruff voice commanded on the other end. Niall busted up laughing.

"And now he's grumpy. Come get him before he strangles me."

"I swear, Niall.." The line went dead and I laughed.

"Well apparently he's ready." I told them, standing.

"Knock him dead, girl." Key said, straightening out my shirt and fluffing up my hair. I swatted her hands away and she laughed lightly.

"Have fun but you know.. Not too much fun." Harry said punching my arm lightly.

"Yeah, thanks." I said with a smile before kissing his cheek. When I pulled away he was blushing red. I looked over at Louis unsure of what gesture of affection to give him. He smiled so I kissed his cheek as well. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Well, I'll see you at home Key."