Spin Off Book!

About Published
To be published 10/12/15

Hello hello my lovely readers.

If anyone reads my Authors Notes, you would know that I had asked if anyone would want to read a spinoff book revolving around Emma and Harry. I know you're probably all here for Zayn, or maybe you're just here for the hell of it, or maybe becusse my writing is just that good but whatever reason you're here for, I'm hoping you'll stick around for my spin off!

It won't be long. I'll probably wrap it up in twenty parts or less. Much like this story, it will be updated every Monday, or really, whenever I get a chance to update it. And it will be pretty much along the same length, part-wise.

The spinoff book will be called What If and the picture attached is the cover for it!

I'm super excited to start this mini project because after elaborating a bit more and delving into Emma and Harry's relationship, I realized what a great pair they were, no matter how fucked up it was in the beginning, and I have to admit that I like them just a tiny bit more than I like her with Zayn. Hemma forever! 😄

Anyways, if you're not convinced yet as to why you should read it, I might lowkey put a sex scene or two into What If. If that's what you're into then yay! If not then, the way I write them, you can tell they're having sex it just sounds a lot prettier.

As always, if you have comments or ideas don't be afraid to talk to me! I'll accept anything and everything. Thank you for sticking with me through two incredibly long books and I hope to see you all reading my spinoff!

Thank you!
xx