Play Pretend

I knocked on Kendall's door. His hair was pushed back and out of his eyes and he smirked upon seeing me. He leaned against the door cockily. "Hey babe. Have a nice weekend?"

"Shut up." I said pushing him into the room. Kendall laughed but I cut him off by kissing him.

"Every time!" I heard someone groan. There was the slamming of books and some rustling around but I didn't break my kiss with Kendall. Instead, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed myself up on my toes.

"Sorry roomie!" Kendall called out, breaking away as a door slammed behind me. "Seems like someone missed me." Kendall murmured closing the space between us.

"Not really." He chuckled and I felt, more than saw, him bend down. I was confused until I felt his arms wrap around my thighs. I yelped when he picked me up. It was easier to kiss him this way since we were now the same height. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Well I missed you babe." Kendall murmured. He was lying, I knew that but I believed it anyways. I promised Harry I'd come over here but I didn't promise to break off whatever this was with Kendall. We were already friends with benefits, since we hadn't had sex, yet. I guess I could say we were make out buddies but that didn't sound as nice.

I guess you could say I was upset about the whole Harry thing. It probably didn't seem like it since I was here making out with Kendall but I guess half of me had expected to walk out of Harry's room as his girlfriend. And since that hadn't happened, here I was making out with Kendall. I guess I just wanted affection but according to Harry, Kendall was the wrong guy for that.

I couldn't exactly go to Zayn though. That would seem desperate, throwing myself at him. No it wouldn't seem desperate. It was definitely desperate. And why go to Zayn if I had Kendall? Not that I exactly had Kendall either.

Kendall sat us down on his bed and he moved his mouth down to my neck. "Don't leave hickeys." I whispered. Boy was that a familiar sentence.

"I know about your rules." Kendall murmured. At least he understood it. Kendall and I didn't exactly have rules just guidelines I guess. And he did respect them. The whole time we had been doing, whatever we were doing, he hadn't once pressured me into having sex with him.

Kendall of course knew that I was a virgin, we had talked about that and he actually respected the fact that I was. Though he did joke about that if I ever did want to sleep with him, I'd be the first verging girl he would have ever been with.

That's when it occurred to me. The words fell out of my mouth faster than I could stop them. "Will you have sex with me?" Too late to take it back now. Kendall brought his head up and gave me a quizzical look.

"Seriously?"

"Don't make me say it twice." I blushed and began to slide off his lap but Kendall grabbed my hips and stilled me. Zayn hadn't done that when I had asked him.

"I just want to make sure you're okay with that." I shrugged.

"Well I asked."

"That doesn't necessarily mean anything." We were quiet. "What brought this up?"

"Nothing. I just think I'm ready." Kendall stared at me for a bit but eventually shrugged and went back to kissing me. "But if I say stop, stop." I murmured against his lips.

"Duh." Kendall carelessly pulled off his shirt. I had never seen him shirtless before and it was pretty hot. He didn't give me much of a chance to stare at his body though because he went back to kissing me. His fingers tugged at the hem of my shirt. Eventually, I just pulled it off for him.