Three

It'd have been awesome if vampires and werewolves existed, right? But no one should get hurt or killed. I think they are too loving and caring. ;)

Back to the story :) I didn't proofread. :) I'm too lazy.
-------
Trixie's POV:

A week had passed and everything's going on fine. My first day of school wasn't so bad. I'd all of my classes with Stefan, Elena and friends. Caroline introduced two more friends of Elena to me, Tyler and Matt, jocks but surprisingly, nice ones.

Damon and I are pretty close right now. I'd been going to Grill frequently and meeting Damon there, though Elena and her friends aren't so happy about it. I don't care about others though, but Elena, my puppy sister, isn't so happy. I hope she gives up and stop bothering about me hanging out with Damon. He comes over to my house, actually, to my room, in the night. We just talk for awhile and he would take off when either of us feel sleepy. He hadn't made a move on me or anything. We're officially BFF now. Hehe.

This day was tiring. I didn't find Damon at the Grill. So, I hung out with Tyler and Matt. They were cool. Tyler seemed to be a little shy at first but then he was okay.

Tyler dropped me off at my house since I didn't wanna disturb the lovebirds, Stefan and Elena.

"Hey baby blue?" As soon as I stepped into my room, I found Damon at the edge of my bed with his head hung down, looking not so happy.

He turned and looked at me and went back to his old position. I sat beside him and starred at the wall in front of me for few seconds.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked as I turned towards him, with one of my leg folded and placed on my bed.

"How did you know that I wanna talk about something?" He asked, still not looking up from the floor. I wonder what got him so down.

"You're my best friend, Damon. And I know whether you're sad, happy or worried." I said and his head snapped up to look at me. I bobbed my head with my lips pursed into thin line.

"So, you really meant what you said to me the first day we met at the Grill, huh?" He smirked with one of his brow raised. I wonder how people do that, raising one of the brows alone. I've tried it million times but never got it right.

"Of course I meant it but I never felt connected. But I do now." I grinned at him, proudly.

"Thanks." He said looking at me straight in the eyes with a cute smile on his face.

"Okay! There was a girl whom I loved few years ago and she did love me back too, well, that's what it seemed like. Stefan loved her too but I believed that she loved me, only me." His voice was low and he was staring into space. I didn't wanna ask cross questions and annoy the hell out of him so I just listened and nodded my head, asking him to continue.

"One day she left us without saying anything. Until now I spent my life, thinking that she loved me too but I was so wrong and she made it very clear to me that she only loved Stefan and I was just a toy for her." His voice cracked a bit now. Awe, poor Damon. I feeling very bad right now. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it a bit.

"How can I be so naive, all these years, thinking that she still loved me and tried to find her and get her back to me. But it's always gonna be just Stefan." Now he's looking at me with so much pain in his eyes. Oh my God! I'm gonna break down too. I might be strong on the inside but when it comes to people I care and when I see them all sad and pained, I break down too.

"At least now she told you the truth. I think she doesn't deserve you. So, you've nothing to lose, Damon. It's her loss and she would obviously regret it." I said as I cupped his face looked into his baby blue eyes. Now he really appeared to be a baby to me and I'll do anything to make him feel better and happy.