Twenty Six

Trixie's POV:

I was half awake but my eyes refused to open. I knew that I wasn't lying on a hard ground or a table. Thanks to Elijah, my kidnapper. Geez! I got kidnapped. I bolted up and slowly opened my eyes. I found Elijah standing by the door.

"Finally, you're awake." He said with less expressions on his face.

"If I'm not wrong, my cousin haven't arrived yet, as per your instructions and you're probably gonna kill me or worse, cut off any of my organ and send it to her as a warning. Am I right?" I spoke out my just developed scary thoughts.

He looked at me with narrowed eyes for a second before letting out a chuckle. Wow! That was an unexpected reaction. I didn't know he was capable of chuckling. And then, there erupted a roar of laughter behind my back. I turned back and felt like banging my head non-stop on the wall.

It was Jacob Black, who was the cause for that beastly noise, Edward Cullen, who was giving his usual crooked smile and was trying his best not to laugh and Elena, my lovable cousin, was grinning at me.

"When did you guys get here?" I asked once I was fully out of the embarrassment.

"By 8am and now it's 11am." Elena answered.

11am? I had been out for so long? All I remember from last night was Elijah hoisting me on his shoulder and taking off like a wind.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked Elijah, who was still standing by the door with his hands folded.

"We tried but you said that you were dead tired." He said with a small smile. I did? I don't remember at all.

"So what is this all about?" I asked him, meaning the whole kidnap thing, actually plural, kidnaps. Elena was kidnapped by him either.

"Your cousin will fill you in with that. I have to go. Good bye." He flew away with that wind speed.

I shot my cousin a knowing look. She and the other two walked to the bed and sat down at the edge.

"Oh my God! When did I get here?" Only now I'd realized that I'm in my room, on my bed.

"Shut up! That's not important now." Jacob barked at my face. What an awesome thing to witness in the morning? I shouldn't have opened my eyes at all. Feeling beyond sad that my day was ruined, I turned to listen to what Elena has to announce.

"Well, Elijah said that his brother Klaus is after me, for my blood since I'm Petrova's doppelganger. Klaus is a hybrid, he's a half vampire and a werewolf." I couldn't help but gasp and wrapped myself tightly with the covers, with only my face exposed out.

"He also said that he would help us out." Jake added, as if that would make me any less frightened.

"They're The Originals, that's, Elijah and his brother are the first vampires in this world." Elena said, showing a bit of fear, knowing that her life was in danger.

They're what? Elijah is the first vampire? I got kidnapped by one of the first vampires. And another one, the so called hybrid guy is after my cousin? I don't know what to feel right now. Should I feel honored for having been in presence of Elijah or hide somewhere in fear that his brother is after my cousin?

Someone shook me and brought me back to senses.

"Are you okay?" It was Edward who had successfully helped me to snap out. He was now sitting next to me.

"I'm terrified." I admitted. I'm in no mood to sugar coat or hide my fear.

"We're not depending only on Elijah. The Cullens and the guys from La Push are ready to help out either. We also have the Salvatore guys." Jacob reasoned out, that only made me feel ten times worse but I chose to drop the covers this time.

I looked at Elena and she caught my silent message, I guess, she said, "I already told them that I don't want anybody to get themselves into this mess."

"Guys-" I wanted to say the same thing as Elena but in a bit more detailed way but Edward had to cut me off.

"Trix, we had fought with the army of vampires just for that one worthless human. Wouldn't we do that for you and your cousin?" Edward said, holding my hand. He looked so sincere and a bit hurt at the mention of Bella.

"For once, I agree with him." Jake mumbled with a nod.

"El, they're stubborn." I said defeated and Elena sighed, feeling defeated as well. I knew that they aren't gonna listen to us and stay out of the mess.

Jacob became tense for a second and shook it off immediately, once I caught him with my pointed look.

"I'm going for a run." He said, getting off of the bed and looked at Edward, "Are you coming along for a hunt or something?"

I think I just got shot. I held my chest and did my Oscar award winning performance, portraying my shocked expression.

"Yeah!" Edward gave a crooked smile, facing me and Jacob guffawed pointing his finger at my face, which was beyond annoying, if you ask me.

I watched the guys exit, almost falling in steps with each other.

Elena snapped her fingers at my face and said, " Okay, that was too much of a show. You must be hungry. Be down ASAP if not I can't guarantee the safety of your breakfast."

At mention of breakfast I gasped and crawled out of bed in a hurry to start my morning routines. Elena left, not before laughing through her exit.

I brushed and jumped in for a shower. Showers are supposed to not only cool you down physically but also mentally but I was badly disturbed. My main problem and biggest fear was about that first vampire/ werewolf who's after my cousin, then, fear of dragging the Cullens and the La Push guys into this danger and then comes Damon. Did he really mean all of it the other day? Or was it just out of anger? Ugh, I'm in a deep shit.

Once done, I put on my undies and wrapped the towel around, since I didn't bring the clothes inside. I heard water dripping in the shower so I put my head through the curtain and shut it tight. When I turned around, I yelped in horror.

A pair of a very familiar baby blue eyes were staring back at me, probably studying me.

Crap!