Two

School starts from Monday and today's just Sunday. Elena said that she wants to introduce me to her friends and dragged to Mystic Falls grill. It was a cozy place with people crowded here and there.

"Hey, guys!" Elena dragged me to a table.

All of them said hi and heys and eyed me up and down. Before they could ask anything, my sweet cousin answered.

"This is my cousin, Trixie, from Forks." She said, with a broad smile.

"These are my friends, Trixie. Caroline, Bonnie and here comes, Stefan. You already know him." Elena blushed like crazy. Already her face was small and with the blush creeping up on her cheeks made her look like a real tomato. Hehe. Her friends waved at me and said hi and blah.

Caroline, blondie, Bonnie, brunette. And Stefan seemed like lovey-dovey boyfriend.

"Sit down." Elena said and yanked me to sit beside her in the booth.

Some questions were shot at me. Why am I here? How was Forks? And blah blah. While talking to them I remembered, something, actually someone.

Damon. Where's he?

"Um where's Damon?" I blurted out loud. Actually I thought of asking it only to Stefan or Elena. And everybody became silent. Caroline, whom I observed to be a talkative one here, shut her mouth either. Did I say something wrong?

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked them.

"How does she know him?" Bonnie asked Elena and Stefan. They told about last night's encounter. I was just nodding my head whenever they look at me. Just then, I spotted Damon sitting by the bar.

"I'm gonna get something to drink." With that I was about to leave when my puppy cousin spoke up.

"Don't you dare drink anything with alcohol." Elena ordered, kinda.

"Okay mommy!" I said with a promising smile and left the booth. Caroline and Bonnie cracked up at what I just said. Stefan chuckled while my cousin was glaring at all of them.

"Hi, baby blue." I said as I sat beside Damon.

"Baby blue?" He asked with a quirked brow.

"Your eyes, duh." I said and grinned. He smiled too.

"Why are you here, alone? And not with Elena's group of friends?" I asked.

"Um I'm not friends with them and they don't like me. Including my baby brother." He said and took a sip of whatever was inside his glass. I felt really bad. He doesn't look so bad.

"Then I'll be your friend, forever." I said and flashed one of my best smile, ever.

He kinda dropped the glass down on the counter and his head sapped in my direction. He looked taken aback, I guess.

"What?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Let's be BFF. Best Friends Forever." I shot my 100watts smile again. He smirked, a really cute one, I've never seen before. Better than Edwards. Hehe.

"But I'm the bad guy." He said, still with the same smirk plastered on his face.

"No, problem. Friendship doesn't need to be made only with the good ones." I shrugged.

"You're cute." He said and pinched my cheeks.

"I'll be back in a minute." I winked at him and ran back to the booth.

"Hellow!" I grinned at them.

"Um Trixie! You should stay away from Damon. He's a bad news." Caroline said as soon as I sat beside Elena. I cocked my head to the side to double check if she was a cop or something, but no. Elena and Bonnie nodded their heads in approval too.