Five

Trixie's POV:

I fell flat on my bed. I'm not gonna move from this heavenly stuff anytime soon other than for going to bathroom and kitchen. Caroline dropped me off at my house. She's so hyper and peppy. She reminds me of Alice, at times. I miss her now. I actually miss all of them, Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Jasper, Jacob, Embry, Seth, Billy and Edward. Edward.. Do I really miss Edward? The things went downhill between us, thinking about him, makes me only want to cry.

I sighed at my Forks memory and closed my eyes trying to get away from Edward's memory alone but something else haunted me in my sleep.

Victoria.

Again I was in woods and that devil, Victoria had her cold hands around my neck, trying to kill me. I knew this was the end of my life. No one was coming to save me.

"DIE." She kinda barked at my face and tightened her grip around my neck, little tighter. I couldn't breathe.

"Leave the girl." A voice with an accent was heard and then.... BAM..

I shot up from my bed, sweating again like how it happened today morning. God! Why's this day so terrifying? When I looked around my room was kinda dark. I saw the time at the bedside table. 7pm? Great.

I washed my face and then planned to hit the kitchen.

As I walked down the stairs I could hear voices from the living room and kitchen.

"Hey, sleepyhead." Caroline waved at me from the dining table. All of Elena's friends were here. Jeremy was in the living room with, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and Jenna were in the kitchen. Jenna was hugging my history teacher, Mr. Saltzman. What the?

I waved at Caroline but my eyes were only on my aunt, Jenna and my history teacher.

I cleared my throat, "Is he here for any extra classes or something?" I asked no one in particular. And there, Caroline and Bonnie started laughing while Elena and Jenna chuckled. Mr. Saltzman was smiling.

"Nope. We're dating." Jenna dropped a bomb on my head.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Calm down." Elena said and beckoned me to come over to the table.

"And Trixie, you can call me Alaric." My history said with a genuine smile on his face. I smiled back with a nod.

After I sat down and grabbed some chips from a bowl at the middle of the table, the doorbell rang. Jeremy went to get the door and Stefan entered.

"Hi all." He said and I waved at him.

Where's Damon? Okay, I'll call him after sometime or I could visit the Grill. Stefan and Elena communicated something through eyes.

"Let's all go up to my room. We can do it there." Elena announced and everybody got up.

Do what? May be it's their friends stuff but what I didn't get was my aunt and history teacher got up to leave too.

"Trix, you're coming up too." Jenna held my hand and led me upstairs to Elena's room with Jeremy following us closely behind.

Caroline and Bonnie made themselves comfortable on Elena's bed. Stefan and Elena occupied the couch that's by the window. Jenna and Alaric took another couch beside the bed. Jeremy sat on the bed, beside Bonnie. And here I'm standing like some performer on stage, at the middle of the room. I fiddled with my fingers. I was just acting innocent.

"Enough with that act, come over here." Jenna called out and I sat between Jenna and Alaric. I didn't purposely act that evil, they made me sit between them.