Chapter 83: Iain: Eddies Release

Iain walked into Dianites office "Sir we need to talk!" "Yes?" said Dianite "I know you want Eddie dead." I said "But what you haven't considered!" he slammed his hand onto the desk "Is the side effects of the spell contained inside his soul! Once he dies and the spell is released. His soul. Will. Die. No rebirth. No after life. No ghost. Nothing. He needs someone trained in the mystic arts to save him! Let me go." "I'm afraid not Boyo. Said Dianite" Eddie Died six days ago. I was waiting for a good time to tell you all. The war is about to be won by Ianite, and I have to start working on rebuilding the school." Iain felt uneasy he hadn't foreseen this "you're sure?" Iain asked "You are sure its not just a trick to convince me to stay?" "I'm sure Boyo. Now leave me i'm very busy."

Iain walked into the Ars magica room. He was advanced, he would teach today class. Martha and waglington where gone... he supposed that Dianite could have realised this and sent Martha to save Eddies soul, She was a Mystic after all. That's right Iain chuckled he was a Mystic now to Iain the Mystic. Heh it sounded stupid when you said it like that. The students began filing in and Iain began to teach. If martha had left to save eddies soul than Iain could bring it Back.Iain finished teaching the students and sent them on their way with homework. Iain stayed behind. Time to start cooking spells.

That night Iain finally stopped to look around. He noticed the changes that happened since the beginning of the year.

Eddie became a soldier, a dead man.

Alee became a Mystic like himself.

He became a Mystic.

Jake and Sterling stayed Idiots.

Lucas Became an idiot.

Autumn was a heartless vampire.

Alyssa became softer and more gentle, Unless it concerned Jazlyn.

Jazlyn, She became a leader, she could take charge of any situation.
Izzy, she became a bad girl after Eddie left, spending all her time training her dragon.

He guessed there where other changes too. He had his blindfold, Eddie joined the Land Corps, Alee and Andor where a thing, so was Alyssa and Jazlyn. But, What had ever happened between Capsize and Sparklez?

I took of my blindfold and went into a vision.

Sparklez Was sailing his ship "The ISS.Jerry" After Capiseze, an admiral of the Royal Ianite Navy. Once a Pirate and now a leader of the Ianite navy, what was not to love, Sparklez thought. She gave me my rose. He touched his shirt where Jardons rose hung. Suddenly the Mianite navy was upon them and they where fighting. "Protect the flag ship!" Shouted Sparklez as he swung his ship around "Admiral Spark Cannot fall!" he ordered his men to start shooting, "Harry! climb the masts. Larry man the cannons. Terry grab the wheel, I'm going after there command ship" Sparlez grabbed an ender pearl and threw it. Direct hit. He landed and started swinging, enemies started falling left and right, these where saliors, not pirates, and not soldiers. It was easy prey. He choped the last man and watched in horror as the mans body, landing on the cannot turning it, fired. At capsize's ship.

A tremendous explosion erupted, a lucky shot. Tye shell had hit a gunpowder store om the ship. He saw the aftermath of the explosion. Charred bodies and splintered wood hung around the wreckage. He threw an enderpearl back to his ship and tried to bring it over to help, he got there and his men began pulling what remained of capsizes crew out of the water. With the mianite fleet virtually destroyed, they retreaded .Sparklez looked around until he saw it, capsizes body. Her captains hat was burned and her skin charred. He couldn't force himself to look.

Sparklez stumbled back to his quarters. He crashed on the bed loudly, and began to let out his sorrow. He took the rose from his uniform and pinned it to the wall. Tears streamed down his face. Finally, after a while , he got up. The look of sorrow replaced by the look of anger. That's when a messenger came in to his room. He saluted

" Sir I have a message from Admiral Spark Plug." The Ianite Sailor said.

"Yes, speak up" Sparklez said.

"Sir, Easy company, 3rd battalion, 1st Land Corps Regiment has been cut off from resupply and has held the Ianite Capitol Building for five days straight. Admiral Plug says to make an offense to meet up with them and push back the forces of Mianite surrounding them. " Sparklez looked at the rose on the wall. He clenched his fist.

"Tell Admiral Plug that I will not disappoint. Also," sparklez Choked a bit, but forced himself" Also, tell Admiral plug that Admiral Capsize has been killed in action. "

"Can do sir" the messenger left.

'Oh I'll get them, I'll get then all' Sparklez thought. They would be punished for killing his love. Without a doubt.