3. Introducing you to the other twin (Grayson)

You knew Grayson had a twin brother but you didn't know how alike they actually looked! You were scared when you saw Ethan standing next to Grayson when they opened the door after you had knocked. When they opened the door they were both smiling at you. Your mouth hung open as you tried to tell the difference between them both. 
"What the hell?" You mumbled to yourself. You knew you were going to get them mixed up at some point.
"Hey babe, this is Ethan. Ethan this is Y/N." Grayson introduced you to each other.
"Hi, nice meeting you." Ethan said, hugging you tightly.
"Hey, you too." You smiled, turning around to see a jealous looking Grayson.
"Hey babe, you're mine! Don't hug him too long." He whined, pouting slightly. He finally broke and started laughing with you and Ethan.
You all sat in the living room talking for a while until Grayson had an idea.
"We should go bowling!" You all agreed and went.
After almost 2 hours of bowling you had finished the game. You lost, Ethan came second and Grayson won. He wouldn't stop boasting so you grabbed Ethan's arm, linking yours through his and walked off. "You know what? I like Ethan best." Over the time you had spent with the twins, you had become very comfortable and you all joked with each other.
Grayson stopped mid-sentence and ran to you, picking you up and running away from Ethan shouting "take that back!" You were all laughing so much, you couldn't help needing the toilet.
"Put me down please! I'm going to wet myself." Grayson didn't stop which he soon regretted as you couldn't hold your wee in any longer. The warm liquid slowly went down your legs and soaked into his top. (Sorry, I just had to)
"Y/N!" Gray said, putting you down and inspecting his now wet top. You were so embarrassed and said sorry so many times, worried he would hate you forever. Ethan caught up to you and looked shocked at what he saw.
"Uh, what happened?" He asked, clearly confused.
"I asked Y/N to hold my water and she spilt it over us both." Gray lied, laughing to give it the effect of being true. Ethan laughed, believing what he said.
"Thank you." You whispered to him.
"No problem. It was my fault anyway." You smiled to yourself, knowing you had the best boyfriend ever.