27. Unexpected period

Ethan
You decided to spend the day with Ethan and his friends at the shopping centre. You were having loads of fun joking around until everyone stopped and Ethan crashes into the back of you and started walking you away from the group. He was holding your waist tightly so your back was pressed against him.
"What are you doing?" You asked laughing, thinking he was just being silly.
"Uh, you kinda, have a red stain on your pants."  He kissed your cheek while you turned bright red.
Still walking right behind you, you went into the chemist to buy some pads/tarpons. When you came back out the boys had bought you a change of pants. They were similar to the ones you were wearing, white jeans with gold zip pockets.
"Uh thank you guys." You smiled, still red. Ethan walked you to the bathroom to change and when you came out he kissed you sweetly.
"I love you Y/N."
"Love you too babe." You smiled before he started to rant how unfair it was that it happened Ns how much you have to pay for things.
You found the boys messing about on the stairs and luckily they didn't mention the 'accident' just made a few silly jokes about periods.

Grayson
You weren't expecting Mother Nature to visit for another few days so when it came it was a surprise.
You and Gray had decided to spend the day together at his house. Everyone was out except you two so it was nice to have some alone time.
You were sat on his lap just talking about anything and everything. You both really enjoyed these chats as you could tell each other anything without having to worry about being judged.
You had slight cramps in the back of your legs, just below your bum but you thought it was just to do with being sat on Grays lap.
"One minute, I need to stretch." You got up and heard Grayson move quickly and groan in disgust. You turned around to see a big red stain on his pants so you touched your butt and sure enough your hand got covered in blood.
You were so embarrassed you ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind you. Gray ran after you and knocked on the door.
"Y/N, babe open up please. Don't worry, we can change and go to the store."
You opened the door slightly to see a concerned Grayson. When he heard the door open, he ran in an hugged you tight.
"Babe, don't worry, it's gross that it's
on me but you can't help it."
Your face was still as bright as a tomato but you went back to his room. You had some clothes in his drawers so you picked something out and both of you changed.
Once cleaned up, Grayson went into Cams room and pulled out a pad.
Once you put it in, you went to the store to get the important stuff.

Once you got to the lady section Grayson stood in shock, looking at all the different types and brands.
"There's so many." He whispered, like an intimidated child. You laughed at him before picking up a packet of tampons/pads (whatever you use)
Once you paid and were out of the store Grayson started a rant about how expensive it was and how you shouldn't have to pay that much for them. You laughed and agreed before going back to his house to cuddle for the rest of the day.

I know this is awful but oh well, it is an update. But thank you so much for 300 reads. Please keep reading and vote and comment :)