10. The wrong twin (Ethan) Part 2

After what felt like forever of crying, you pulled yourself together and slowly stood up. You were so tired and weak after crying, you found it hard to walk properly.
You finally made it back to your apartment so you went to bed and pulled out your phone. You tried texting and calling Ethan but he didn't reply so you decided to call Grayson.

Graysons POV
Y/N kissed me. Why? She must of had a reason, right?
I watched her leave the house and collapse at the end of the driveway, shaking with tears. I wanted to go out to help her but I couldn't. She had kissed me!
Ethan burst into tears behind me as soon as the door closed so I followed him into his room and comforted him. His phone was going off continuously for 10 minutes with calls and texts from Y/N but he ignored them all. She was his world and she did that to him and right in front of him!
His phone stopped going off but a minute later mine started to ring. I excused myself to answer it.

"Hello." I said coldly.
"Grayson, you have to believe me. Im so sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you, I thought you were Ethan! He hates me now and I don't know what to do." Her voice cracked and I heard muffled sobs from the other end of the phone.
"Come round and speak to him. He is a mess right now." I hung up and went back in to speak to Ethan to convince him to listen to her and hopefully forgive her.