34. Hate (you) Grayson

Ever since the fans started to see you with Gray hanging around together, rumours started to spread about you two being a couple. After a while, you both decided it would be best if you told the fans.
Gray announced on Twitter there would be a live stream on YouTube and for everyone to tune in if they could.
@GraysonDolan (it's bad but I can't remember his Twitter @)
"Live stream later tonight on YouTube. Watch if you can - big news!"
Later that day, he set up the camera and sat in front of it. After an introduction, you were brought into it.
"This is Y/N, my girlfriend. We're really happy together and we thought you should know."
You both smiled as he gave you a kiss on the cheek.
"Well guys, thank you for watching, PEACE!" You both did a peace sign as the video cut off.
You both breathed a sigh of relief when your phones started to blow up.
@hater1 "why is Gray with HER!"
@hater2 "slut"
@hater3 "kill yourself. Gray deserves better."
They hurt... A lot. You didn't know what to do as tears fell from your eyes and rolled down your cheeks.
"Y/N, baby, please don't get upset. Ignore them." Gray cooed, rocking you back and forth in his arms.
You fell asleep in his arms so he took this opportunity to tweet "I can see all the hate. I hoped you'd be happy for me... Please no hate."
This got most fans to tweet nice things, trying to hide the hate tweets.

I know this is rubbish, sorry, but it was quickly done so there was another story up. Remember to vote and comment :)