13. Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You

Ethan
🎶 Girl let me love you
And I will love you
Until you learn to love yourself
Girl let me love you
I know your trouble
Don't be afraid, girl let me help
Girl let me love you
And I will love you
Until you learn to love yourself
Girl let me love you
A heart of numbness gets brought to life
I'll take you there 🎶

You had never loved yourself but you had never hated yourself either. That was until you got to high school and every girl judged you about everything and then to add to that when you started dating Ethan, some 'fans' were jealous and hated on you for everything as well.
Ethan knew how you felt about yourself and would always try to do anything to get you realise how perfect you were.
"Please Y/N. Don't listen to those people that bring you down. You are so much better than them, that's why they hate on you, it's just a jealousy thing.
He knew that all of his hard work would pay off as your numb heart was brought back to life; full of optimism and love for Ethan.

Grayson
🎶
I can see the pain behind your eyes
It's been there for quite a while
I just wanna be the one to remind you what it is to smile
I would like to show you what true love can really do 🎶

Friends are supposed to be there for you no matter what and be happy for you but yours weren't. They were jealous that you had Grayson and they didn't. They were jealous you were so happy.
Arguments after arguments.
You would go days without speaking to your friends and you slowly forgot how to smile every time. Everyday you wake up and feel sadness. Grayson did everything to get you to smile but it didn't work. That's when the blades became your best friend. Who needs real ones that back stab you when you can have one that will always be there for you to take away the pain.
"Y/N, I see the pain behind your eyes and I know it's been there for a while and I don't know what to do to help but I'm not going to stop until you smile again. I'm going to show you what true love and friendship can do."