21. He finds out you a secret

This is going to be about him finding out you have something such as a piercing. I will do one, maybe next where he finds out a secret that isn't physical

Ethan
You had been dating for a few months, mainly through the cold ones so Ethan had never seen you in a short top. It was t quite a crop top but it also wasn't a normal length top (do you get me?)
It was quite warm so you decided to put shorts and a middle length (?) top on. Ethan was in shorts with no top on and you couldn't stop staring.
"Y/N." Ethan whined.
"What?" You whined back.
"It's too hot. I want ice cream."
"Go get some then." You smirked, knowing he wanted you to get it for him. He gave you a glare and tackled you to the ground, tickling you.
"Stop." You said through your laughter. While you were moving around, trying to get away, your top had slid up.
He stopped and stared at your stomach for a minute. "What?" You asked, pulling your top back down self consciously. He lifted it back up and smiled.
"I didn't know you had your belly button pierced. It look sexy." You smiled widely, kissing his lips before you both got up and walked to an ice cream shop.

Grayson
It was a hot day after very cold months so you, Grayson and Ethan decided to make the most of it. You decided to go swimming in their pool while you were there.
You all got changed, them into board shorts and you into a bikini. You hasn't old Grayson but you had a tattoo on your hip. You were only 15 so you weren't supposed to have one so you hoped Gray would like it.
You walked outside and Gray jumped straight in with Ethan after him. You pulled off your cover up to hear a whistle. You looked over to see Grayson smirking and walking towards you.
"You look beautiful babe, especially that tattoo." He smirked.
You blushed and kissed his cheek before running past him and jumping into the pool. When you came up for air both boys were looking at you.
"You're a rebel Y/N." Ethan laughed.
Grayson grabbed your waist and said "your my rebel."