20. Gold digger prank

I've seen this done on YouTube so I'm going to write it with the twins but you will not be a gold digger.

CHOOSE YOUR TWIN (T/T/N)

You were walking down the street when a really attractive boy, about your age started to talk to you.
"Hey, I'm new around here and I just wanted to know if you wanted to get something to eat?" He said, resting on a pure white Jaguar F type. (Okay best car ever!)
"Uh sure. There's a great place just down the road."
"Let's go." He said, walking to the driver side of the car. You were about to get in when he said "not that one" he smirked, obviously thinking you would walk away with an excuse.
"Okay. That's fine, sorry." You got into an older ford car. It didn't bother you what his car was and you internally laughed at yourself at his way of picking up girls.
When you got in the car he turned to look at you. "So I have a confession to make. This was a gold digger prank but I would really love to take you out."
You smiled "oh right, good prank and sure I'll go out."
"My names T/T/N."
"Y/N" you replied "when do you want to go?"
"After we've finished? You can wait if you want or you can Do something until then?"
"I'll watch their reactions of the girls as long as you don't want to take any of them out too." You smirked, laughing and getting out of the car.
T/T/N introduced you to everyone. You ended up having great fun watching all the gold diggers get embarrassed.