19. The wrong twin (Grayson) part 4

This was requested so here you go :) this isn't edited like a few of my other ones but they will be fixed soon

Grayson took you outside where Ethan was waiting as well.
"Eth, I'm-"
"It's fine Y/N. I know it was an accident, it was just a shock."
You started to walk down your street to their house, talking like nothing had happened.
When you got in Grayson shouted "LETS WATCH A FILM!"
"Angus, thongs and perfect snogging!" You shouted getting grunts in response. You gave them both an evil glare before they decided to let you watch it.
"Fine but our pick next." Ethan told you, putting the disc into the player.

You all sat down with sweets and chocolate and pop corn. The film started and you couldn't stop laughing - even the twins laughed. You were cuddled up to Grayson and soon felt your eyes drop and send you into a light sleep - you could still hear everything.

"So you got her back bup." Ethan asked/said.
"I got there just in time or else I wouldn't of got her back."
"Wait, what?" Ethan asked, concerned as he had ideas of where this was heading.
"Uh, she was cut-"
Before he could finish you sat up and kissed his lips to shush him.
"I love you Gray." You looked deep into his eyes before whispering "please don't say while I'm around. I'm embarrassed." In his ear.
"I love you more Y/N." You leaned in and kissed him.
"Gross guys." Ethan complained but laughed as well.

What type of stories do you want to read? Comment please :) and remember to vote