16. The wrong twin (Grayson)

You had always been very cheeky in your relationship with Grayson; always squeezing his bum when he walked past and whispering things in his ear before kissing his neck to send shivers down his spine. He loved this about you and you loved what it did to him.

You always went over to his house on the weekend to do homework together and catch up on your favourite shows.
Today was the day you go over so you put on your clothes, did your make up and left.
You got to his house in 10 minutes and knocked on the door. Gray opened up with a big smile on his face and pulled you into a tight hug.

"I missed you Y/N!" He said, dragging you up to his room.
"You saw me yesterday babe." You said laughing at the goof.
"That's too long!" He said pouting. He always made you feel special.

You were half way through your homework when you wanted a drink. You were comfortable enough to get it yourself so you stood up. "I'm going to get a drink, you want anything?"
He shook his head, too concentrated on his work. "Okay then." You said under your breath, walking towards the kitchen.
You were filling up your cup with water when you heard someone behind you in the fridge. You didn't know Ethan was home so when you saw the top of his head, above the fridge door you assumed it was Grayson.
Being the cheeky person you were, you walked up behind him and snaked his bum. He jumped out of his skin and hit his head from it.
"Ouch!" He whispered turning around with a confused look on his face.
"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to hurt you." You said, wiggling your eye brows. His face stayed in the confused twist.
You leaned in to kiss him but before you lips touched he pushed you backwards, straight into Grayson...