23. Speaking to the wrong twin (Ethan)

THIS IS IMPORTANT. IF TOU DONT READ YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THIS
It's saying something personal to your 'boyfriend' when you wanted to speak to the other twin

You were feeling awful today as you had seen that Ethan had been hanging out with a model 'friend'. The fans were shipping them and saying they were better together than you and him - just hate really. In the pictures you had seen, they were very close - too close actually. You decided to text Grayson to get his opinion.
You:  hey Gray, you busy right now? X
Grayson: nope. Is everything okay? X
You; can I come round? I need to talk to you :( X
Grayson: of course! Come round now and I'll try to help :) x

You left your house and started walking to the Dolan household. You knocked on the door and Grayson opened up.
"Hey Y/N. Come in. I'll get some water for you if you go to my room. Ethan will be home soon though" you nodded and smiled as you both walked separate ways.
You sat on Graysons bed and couldn't help but cry. The tears just started to stream down your face, your body shaking with each sob.
"Y/N! Why are you crying?!" Ethan said. You didn't see him properly through the tears and thought it was Grayson so you started to talk.
"I can't help it. I saw the pictures of Ethan and that model and all the fans are shipping it and hating me more and I just can't take it. I know Ethan deserves someone better but I love him and can't let him go. Do you think I'm being selfish?" You told him fast, still not seeing who you were actually talking to because of the tears. When you have blurry eyes they look even more identical.
"Y/N, there's nothing going on between them. I promise Ethan loves you and only you. He would t ever dream of being with anyone else."
"How do you know?" Tears started to fall from your eyes again. "There is always someone better than me, skinnier, prettier-"
"Stop Y/N. You are perfect and anyone who doesn't think so isn't worth your time." A tear slipped out of Ethan's eye and you looked at him confused.
"Why are you crying Gray?"
"I hate seeing my girlfriend cry. It's the worst thing ever."
"Girlfriend?" You whispered to yourself, confused and panicked.
"Y/N. I'm Ethan and it kills me knowing you thought this. I love you, remember that babe." He kisses your nose and wiped your tears. That's when you both looked to the door to see Grayson watching. "Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt that cute moment." You smiled and kissed Ethan again. You had the best boyfriend ever.