18. The wrong twin (Grayson) part 3

TRIGGER WARNING
You POV
2 weeks. It had been 2 weeks since you last saw the twins. You haven't done anything except sleep, cry and go to school. You are a mess without him and you see he is too. He hasn't been active on social media and in school he is so distant, he doesn't even notice you anymore. It hurts so much.

You were still trying to text and call Grayson but it was no use. His phone was either off or he was ignoring you.
You had no one. He was my hole life and now he was gone what was the point in going on any more? You never noticed how much your parents weren't home. You had seen them once in the two weeks you have been home and it was only for 10 minutes before they were gone again.
You slowly got off your bed and walked into your bathroom. You got your razor and took out the blades, looking at them closely to see the sharpest one.
When you decided which one you liked best you rolled up your sleeve.
"I'm so sorry Gray." You whispered to yourself. "Vertical to end it all..."
You brought the blade towards your wrist and slid it horizontal, wanting to feel something before cutting vertical.
Blood oozed out of the cut and you smiled at the sight of it. You slid it across again, again, again and again. You stopped to see about 14 cuts on your wrist, all bleeding and dripping to the floor. You smiled before placing the blade back on your wrist, one last cut to end it all.

"Y/N, stop that right now!" Grayson shouted, slapping the blade out of your hand and pulling you into his chest in a tight hug. (Clique I know. Of course he would be there ;) )
You were both crying into each others arms, holding on like it was the last time you would see each other.
"Y/N, I am so sorry I made you do this to yourself! I love you and I got my hair changed so it can never happen again. Just promise me you will never do this again."
"I'm sorry Gray. I just couldn't live without you."
Grayson cleaned you up and took you to his house where you made up for lost time.