35. Hate (Gray)

Grayson and Ethan had just uploaded a new video and they had spent hours recording and editing it.
Gray was especially proud of the effort they'd put into it and was eager to see it was uploaded onto their channel.
@graysondolan "the new video is up on our channel! I really hope you love it like I do."
The tweet was seen by hundreds of their fans who quickly viewed the video.
There was lots of positive words about the new video, as there always was, but today there seemed to be so much more hate towards the twins - towards Grayson in particular.
"Y/N, was the video really not good?" He asked, sadness taking over his features and making his voice shake "why? I tried so hard to make it good! Ethan tried!"
You took him in his arms as more hate tweets filled his phone.
"Don't listen. If you are proud of it, and most of the fans love it, don't worry about the few that will find any flaw and hate on it!" Your arms grew tighter as you heard Gray sniff. "Please babe, listen to me."
He looked up to meet your eyes, his chin quivering still.
He smiled and hugged you back tighter.
"Thank you Y/N. I love you!" His voice still sound of fragile with hurt.
"I love you so much more" you smiled into his chest, as you stayed there for a few minutes, feeling Gray relax in your arms and fall asleep slowly.