Chmerkovskiy House

So the next couple chapters will be revolved a certain household. It's the Chmerkovskiy house... You will see Britt and Val sibling connection. So let's get to it. Do you like the edit? (👆🏽)
(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:)

Brittany was sitting on her bed listening to music and practicing her cheer faces, when Val walks in.

"What are you doing?" Val asks.

"Practicing my cheer faces, what do you want?" Brittany asks.

"Nothing, why do you always have to assume I want something?"

"Because you're you."

"Can't I just love my little sister?"

"No, you want something. Am I wrong?"

"No, it's quick... You know I'm grounded... Because I cut class that one time. Well... I need you to cover for me. I'll cover for you the next time in return." Val pleads.

"Why do you need to sneak out?" Brittany asks.

"Well... I don't want to divulge details." Val smirks.

"Ewww.... You do realize that if mom and dad ever found out, you'd be dead."

"That's why they aren't going to find out, just like Paul is never going to find out about how you like Alan. I mean Alan Bersten?" Val asks.

"You read my diary?" Brittany asks.

"No... Your diary opened and my eyes roamed."

"You have about 2 seconds to run." Brittany threatens.

"I'm sorry Britt." Val fake apologizes.

"1..." Brittany starts counting. Val stands up and walks out, "2." Brittany runs after him.

"Momma, Poppa. Brittany is trying to kill me." Val yells.

"Valentin Aleksandrovich and Brittany Cherry (Made her last name her middle name (clever right?)) stop running in my house." Larisa exclaims.

"He read my diary!"

"She's crazy."

"He's trying to get me to cover for him, he's trying to sneak out and meet Jenna."

"You're a snitch!"

"You're an idiot!"

"You two stop!" Larisa yells.

"Yes ma'am." Brittany and Val say in unison.

"Now, Valentin apologize."

"I'm sorry... That you can't choose between a shirtless Alan and a shirtless Paul." Val laughs.

"You see, I was going to not tell Momma, but now I am... Val and Jenna have been-." Brittany gets cut off by Val noogieing her.

"I'm truly sorry, it was your diary and that wasn't fair."

"Apology accepted."

"Good now, go sit down." Larisa tells her children. Brittany quickly ran to her room.

10 minutes later Val comes to her room, "So I'm grounded for another week. 4 days for reading your diary and 3 for trying to sneak out."

"Serves you right. You have no idea how bad it hurts for me to think about another guy when I'm on a date with my boyfriend."

"You're right. Want my opinion?"

"Go for it."

"You like Alan, because he's new... You have a right as a teenage girl, no matter how much of a sleaze bag Alan can be need I remind you I taught him everything he knows, to question who you're meant to care about. I guess it'd be better if you didn't date at all."

"Oh stop. I want everything with Paul to be amazing, but I also want to test drive Alan."

"Wait... Test drive, have you been listening to Witney?"

"Not as in sex, as in like getting a feel for what it's like."

"Okay, good I almost called Maks, just promise me you won't get hurt."

"I'll try. You should probably go call Jenna and explain to her that you two can't get your sex on."

"I will, bye."

"Bye."
(:')(:')(:')(:')(:')(:')(:')(:')(:')(:')(:')
That's a look into The Chmerkovskiy house... Who next?

-Mia✌🏾️😍