1 day till homecoming game..

Guess what's happening... Next chapter is homecoming and the game and the votes are in... Officially over the moon for the choices.
:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

Witney was sitting at her desk when Carson walks up behind her.

"Boo..." Carson whispers in her ear.

"Stop, you giant." After their breakup Witney and Carson have become friends. They had talked everything out and it was more calm between them.

"So how's everything going between you two?" Carson states referring to Mark and Witney.

"Amazing. He's been sick and really hasn't let anyone-." She sees Carson walking away and gets a little confused.

"BOO!" Mark screams in her ear.

"AHH...." Witney falls to the floor, she looks up and sees Mark and stands up and hugs him.

"Hey." Mark states as he lets his hands rest on her lower back. Between the cheerleading skirt and the top.

"I missed you." Witney whispers in his ear and kisses him softly.

"I missed you too." Mark kisses her.

"I love you." Witney whispers.

"I love you more." Mark whispers back.

"Impossible. You make me miss you." Witney whispers.

"I'm glad my sex is that good." Mark whispers directly in her ear, then biting it and causing her to blush.

"It's better than good." Witney smirks.

"So what about coming after school and... Wait never mind... Football practice." Mark sighs.

"I have cheer practice on the same field so maybe we can sneak away and have a little fun." Witney pinches his butt.

Mark begins nibbling on her neck and biting every 3rd word. "Sounds like fun. The flyer and the wide receiver." Mark kisses her one more time before going to his seat. Witney's seat is next to his in their class because of last name.

"Such a tease." Witney states.

"Yeah. I'm the tease. Every time you bend over I see the spanx and I'm in love with your ass. It's bigger than expected. Amazing to slap." Mark kisses her.

"Stop." Witney blushes.

"Okay." Mark kisses Witney's head and turns to the board.

"So you actually stopped?" Witney laughs.

"Yeah... I'm gonna show you what a tease really is..." Mark laughs.

Before Witney could respond the teacher walk in and drones on and on...

In the middle of class Witney feels a hand on her knee, she looks over to Mark who was smirking.

He moved his hand up a little higher, so now it was on her thigh. He begins to rub it. Witney starts blushing.

"Is there something that's making you blush about my lesson?" Mr. Goodman asks.

"No, I'm just hot." Witney laughs it off.

Mark whistles, "Amen."

"Mr. Ballas." Mr. Goodman warns.

"My bad." Mark winks at Witney.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At lunch...

Witney was sitting next to Jenna, they were looking at each other in the new cheer outfits.

"Look at the fringes. They like go at the perfect spot. And your butt looks great Jenn."

"That's what Val has been telling me... Between you and me... He's only saying that to have a quickie during practice... I told him only if the team wins the game against Valley. I mean it's never happened before, but are you ready for the cheer off at halftime."

"So ready... Emma's routines will nail it." Witney smiles as she feels someone's arms wrap around her.

"Hey. I missed you." Mark smiles.

"Hey babe." Witney says.

"So what are you girls talking about?" Val asks as he wraps his arms around Jenna and pulls into his lap.

"Talking about seeing Kelly and Sabrina at the game... You know the exes." Jenna teases.

"Yeah... The Valley game is going to be amazing. Derek has been cramming the plays into our heads. He has a lot of pressure since Maks graduated. We haven't won a game against them ever." Mark states.

"You'll be fine. The starters are amazing. I mean... You are an amazing player... I'll be wearing your jersey..." Witney kisses Mark.

"Yep... Our cheers are solid. Since everyone, but Britt is dating someone on the football team." Jenna sighs.

"It should stay like that... She doesn't have time for dating." Val states.

"The worst part is she won't say what happened." Witney comments.

"Paul... Paul." Jenna gets up and runs over to him.

"What the hell is she doing?" Mark asks.

"Talking to Paul." Witney points out.

Jenna flounced back over and plopped on Val's lap, "I love him... So sweet."

Brittany storms in and puts her head on the table.

"What's wrong?"

"I hate him... So much." Brittany states.

"Who?" Brittany sees Alan and Hayley walk in together and gets even more upset. They walk over to the group.

"Hey." Alan kisses Hayley in front Brittany.

"You are such an inconsiderate inconsistent piece of shit." Brittany runs out of the cafeteria. Witney and Jenna run after her.

"What's wrong...?" Witney asks.

"He... I cheated on Paul with him... For what? He's been making out with her all day, but yesterday he said he loved me." Brittany states.

Witney and Jenna hug Brittany and they look at each other and telepathically communicate.

"It's going to be okay... You are gonna be looking hot at homecoming game and the dance. And if he doesn't get that then screw him." Jenna runs her back.

"I just... I want to go home... I'm not feeling well." Brittany breaks away from them.

"Okay..." Jenna and Witney walk back toward the cafeteria.
|~~~~~~~|<<<<<<|

I hated this chapter... Next chapter... Starting it immediately after this... Yah... So... Yeah... Get ready. Willow's great haircut is officially debuting. Woo... Was that as awkward to read as I wrote. Anyway... Comment. I need some drama... Or not... Pep rally is on... Oh and my football team lost their game... I didn't know that. I think Varsity played. It might've been Junior Varsity.

-Mia🍔