Girl Talk/ Awkward Talks

Yeah... I was like I was looking for a teal room and I couldn't find one, but whatever.
::::::::::::::::::::

Jenna was sitting on her bed waiting for the girls (Witney, Brittany, Willow, and Nastia.). They usually have these girl chats, once a week. Nastia was the first one in her room.

"Hey, Willow is visiting Hayes. She should be here in a minute." Nastia hugs Jenna.

"I'm here." Willow announces sitting on the couch.

"Yeah. We see..." Jenna says.

Witney and Brittany walk in together.

"Finally, now we can start talking. Keeping it PG-15 of course." Nastia excites.

"Yep. So... Homecoming... We have our freshman homecoming queen. Sophomore homecoming queen. Witney as the junior. Dates?" Jenna smiles.

"Well... I'm not going. I have to practice." Nastia states.

"Not going with Carson anymore... Going with Mark." Witney tells the girls.

"Wait... You and Carson were like.... A thing, why'd you break up with him, especially for Mark?" Brittany asks.

"Let's just say... I think Mark is better in a billion ways." Witney smirks.

"Okay, So... How are things with Val, Jenna?" Nastia asks, changing the subject.

"I haven't seen him in like 3 days, I miss him. How much longer is he grounded for?" Jenna asks Brittany.

"1 more week. Remember how you two cut class to go have a quickie in his car... Yeah, they called Momma." Brittany states.

"Well... I hadn't seen him in like 2 days. I missed him." Jenna defends herself.

Willow starts laughing out of nowhere.

"What's so funny?" Nastia questions.

"Nothing."

"Nothing my ass. Let us see your phone." Witney says.

"Okay, look, it's nothing." Willow tries to grab her phone from Witney who throws it to Jenna.

"It's Bae😘... Awww.... That's Hayes." Jenna coos. Then starts reading the messages outloud:

7:26 P.M.
"Bae😘: Hey.

My Girl😍: Hi, so are you coming over tonight?

Bae😘: Yeah, it's the girl thing, but I'd rather be around you.

My Girl😍: Same here, I love you.

Bae😘: I love you too, but are you willing to have a make out session when you get here.

My Girl😍: Yes. Totally.

8:20

My Girl😍: I'm here and I'm coming to see you.

Bae😘: Okay.

8:30

Bae😘: Your lips are so soft. And you looked hot today.

My Girl😍: Same to you.

Bae😘: Obviously... We use the same Chapstick." Jenna reads.

"Awww.... See you two have officially made relationship goals." Brittany coos.

"Make out, on his bed?" Jenna raises her eyebrows.

"So... Now I have to go to the bathroom." Willow grabs her phone out of Jenna's hand and walks to the left, the bathroom is to the right.

"Well... Nastia, why won't you go out with Derek? He's been like chasing after you for like 2 years." Brittany states.

"I don't need distractions, no matter how cute, and muscular and how bad I want to sit on his lap and run my fingers through his hair, but nevertheless I have to focus." Nastia says.

"Ooo.... What's been happening with you?" Brittany asks.

"I don't know... I like Derek, but I promised my dad, the Olympic gold will come before anything."

"Oh..."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hayes' Room

Willow was sitting on Hayes' lap and they were kissing.

"You know I am supposed to be with the girls, but I don't want to be in the room. I'd much rather be with you doing this."

"Yeah, I like this... It's peaceful. Calm..."

"Okay... Give me your phone." Willow requests, Hayes complies.

Willow turns on the camera, and kisses Hayes, she snaps the picture. She sets it as his lock and home screen.

"I love your eyes." Hayes states kissing Willow again, she gladly kisses back. As they were kissing Willow felt something poke her leg.

"Do you have something in your pocket?" Willow questions.

"No pockets. That's ummm.... My friend." Hayes tries to explain.

"You mean your..." Willow quickly jumps up.

"I'm sorry."

"Wow... Okay well I'm going to Jenna's room now. I'll call you later." Willow quickly walks out and into Jenna's room.

Hayes groans in frustration.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Jenna's room.

Willow quickly walks into the room and sits down.

"So now you want to hang?" Jenna asks.

"Oh, everybody's gone."

"Yeah. I told Nastia I'd drop you off. So how did everything go, were you guys being lovey dovey?"

"Yeah. It went well, but I have a question... What happens when a guy gets a friend... When you are kissing him?" Willow asks.

"A friend?" Jenna was confused.

"Yes, the kind that appear in a pair of pants. A guy." Willow tries to explain.

"Oh my gosh... Hayes got a boner(😊☺️)!" Jenna starts laughing so hard, she snorted.

"It's not funny, it was awkward. He didn't even like try and hide it... I mean was it like a compliment?"

Jenna couldn't say anything, so she looked at Willow and shook her head, laughing.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Awkward moments of being a hormonal teenage boy... Lol... Total compliment to Willow. Sorry if it was a little to awkward, but I don't know... Haylow has become like my newest OTP!!!! Every teenager has that awkward moment. That was Haylow's. Lol... He got a boner (☺️😊).

-Mia☺️😊