Homecoming

Nastia's dress is Olympic gold... Obviously... Clever right?

The chapter consists of the Pep Rally, Game against Valley, and The Dance💃🏽.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pep Rally

Emma, Witney, and Jenna were getting the cheerleaders ready for the pep rally.

"Okay now you are all gonna scream as loud as possible because...Valley IS GOING DOWN!!" Emma screams. The girls shake their poms-poms.

"Let's go Eagles, Let's go..." Jenna preps.

Witney, Brittany, and Jenna start stretching.

"The game is tonight and Derek has been fidgeting all day... He is so worried." Witney states.

"Yeah... He doesn't want to fall in a pattern and if we win this game, he has solidified himself as a quarterback to go down in history, and most likely to get it next year..." Brittany states as she does a split.

"I mean... I've never seen him so stressed and hopefully it goes in our favor." Witney states.

"We have to be pumped. I mean they can't beat us in the cheer off again and again. We'll kick their ass." Jenna states.

"Okay, girls we are about to get cued. Name by name so be ready." Emma tells the girls. They put their Pom Poms in the middle and yell 'Eagles'

With the audience:

"Okay, so are you guys ready to meet the football players and the girls on the cheer squad? First we have the Cheer Captain and Quarterback: Emma Slater and Derek Hough." The Principal, Tom announces.

"We are so pumped to introduce you to our mates. So we have:

-Brittany Chmerkovskiy and Paul Karmiryan

-Witney Carson and Mark Ballas

-Lindsay Arnold and Sasha Farber

-Jenna Ballas and Valentin Chmerkovskiy

-Hayley Erbert and Carson McAllister." Emma announces.

"And then we have..." Derek introduces the rest of the couples.

"Isn't that quite the lineup?"

"Yeah... Ready to kick some Valley butt?" Derek yells and the school cheers.

"So this is the moment we've all been waiting for. Who won homecoming king and queen this year for each grade will all the nominees step down for each grade?" Emma takes over the mic, "So for the freshmen we have, Mackenzie Foy, Hayes Ballas, and Willow Hough. Who will win? Will it be Hayes and Mackenzie or Hayes and Willow? And the winner is.... Hayes and Willow!"

Willow jumps into Hayes' arms and they kiss.

"My freshmen homecoming king." Willow kisses him again.

"So who will walk behind them in the parade after the game... Will it be Brittany and Paul, Hayley and Paul, Alan and Hayley, or Brittany and Alan? And the winner is... Brittany and Paul." They run from the football team and shake hands.

"Next up is the moment you've all been waiting for... The junior homecoming court, Witney, Jenna, Lindsay, Nastia, Derek, Val, Sam, and Witney come on and the winner is.... Witney and Mark." Emma announces. Witney wraps her legs her legs around his waist and kiss him. He puts his hands on her thighs. They kiss and Witney claps.

"And finally the one I've been waiting for, but since he and I are the only ones in that category than by default Sasha Farber and I win." Emma hugs him and he smiles at her.