This Is So..

This is Bralan chapter... DRAMA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany was at her locker when she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist.

"Alan... I said not in public." Brittany states.

"Yeah. I know, but since everyone thinks that we are just best friends and we aren't hooking up, I think I can wrap my arms around your waist and kiss your ear." Alan moves his mouth to her ear and he kisses it gently.

"Stop it... If someone catches us and tells Paul and Hayley we are screwed." Brittany states.

"We should've broken up with them... This I could do this more." Alan slaps Brittany's butt causing her to squeal.

"You are going to stop... I have study hall and you have science... Which means go to class and we will have some definite fun after school." Brittany closes her locked, pecks him quickly and walks back to her study hall.

Little did they know someone saw this entire exchange.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany and Alan were making out on her bed, when they hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Brittany asks as Alan's lips attach to her neck. He begins to nibble on her neck. He begins to unsnap her

"Paul."

Brittany sits up and throws Alan his shirt and puts hers on. She scatters English textbooks across the bed and Alan sits on the couch and she sits next to him,

"Sorry, Alan and I were studying... You know he's not good at school, but we still feed him." Brittany laughs at herself.

"Yeah. I'm a dummy." Alan rubs her hip.

"Okay... So what have you guys been learning?" Paul asks.

"Taking it back, what's a character, theme, setting... It's funny how much he didn't know." Brittany laughs.

"Yeah."

"Alan, come with me... Getting a snack. He's been working hard." Brittany smiles. Alan and herself walk out of the room.

Alan pins her up against the wall and begins kissing her some more.

"Alan, did you invite him?" Brittany asks.

"Why the hell would I do that?" Alan questions.

"I don't know." Brittany kisses him again.

"Go to the kitchen and get a snack for yourself." Brittany slaps his butt, "I'll get rid of him."

"Okay."

Brittany walks back into the room, "Baby, why are you here?"

"Missed you, I haven't been seeing a lot of you." Paul states. 

"Yeah, why else are you here?"  

"I heard the craziest thing... Mackenzie told me. She said she saw you and Alan kissing."

"When?" Brittany was worried.

"This afternoon before school ended. Brittany are you cheating on me?"

"N-n-no, why would you ask that?" Brittany lies.

"You're lying to me. I see it in your eyes." Paul states.

Alan walks in with string cheese.

"Alan are you hooking up with my girlfriend?" Paul questions.

"Bro, I'm sorry. It just happened." Alan states.

"I mean... Paul I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to find out... I haven't been chaperoning Hayes and Willow... I'm sorry, but I can't be with you anymore. We're just not a good couple... It's not... Alan just makes me feel alive. Paul, I'm sorry."

"I thought we were friends." Paul says to Alan.

"We are, Brittany just... She's amazing and I came onto her."

"Have you two had sex?" Paul questions.

"Yes." Brittany closes her eyes.

Paul runs out of the room, down the stairs, and to his car.

"Paul... Dude I'm sorry." Alan says. Paul turns around and punches Alan.

Paul looks at them and shakes his head, then drives off.

"Baby are you okay?" Brittany asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." Alan kisses Brittany. Brittany kisses him back with passion and she helps him up. She wraps her legs around his waist and they stand there kissing.

"Alan... Can you go? I'm sorry, but... Bye." Brittany unwraps her legs and kisses him on the cheek.

"I love you Brittany." Alan states.

"That's good." Brittany panics and runs into her house.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Yeah... This wasn't the best... I'm sorry. Next is a Haylow/ Houghkin double date... Ooo.... Yeah. Then markney if I feel like it.

-Mia