It's Not Fair!

Well thanks to MilenaShepard for helping me with the research... This is a very sensitive subject, but I decided as a writer this needed to happen. I need to give myself a push.
Warning: May cause some tears and pain. I apologize in advance.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
In the hospital

Val rushes into the room to see Mark sitting their with Jenna, who was asleep.

"What happened?" Val asks.

"It's...." After Mark says these words Val breaks down.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Earlier that day

Jenna had dragged Mark to the mall. It was almost time for Witney's birthday. She also does a big bash on Halloween. So she dragged him to the mall, she needed a costume and an outfit for the party. 

"Jenna... Can we go now. There is a costume shop near our house and I want to go home and sleep." Mark states.

"No I want to be sexy, but I also want to look motherly. I want to have sex with Val by the end of the party." Jenna rubs her stomach and begins to hold her lower back.

"What's wrong?" Mark asks seeing the pained look on her face.

"The baby is probably laying on my back. The OB says this happens a lot." Jenna tells Mark.

"Okay. Do you want to sit down?" Mark asks Jenna.

"Ahh." Jenna feels a pain in her stomach.

"Jenna, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. I didn't tell anyone. I saw blood on my underwear. I didn't think-." Jenna falls to the ground, stomach first.

"Jenn!" Mark rushes to his sister. He flips her over and calls 911.

"Yes, my sister who is 5 months pregnant just fainted. We are at Fairview Mall... Okay we are near the food court. Bye."

"Mark, the baby." Jenna looks at her brother.

"It's going to be fine. I promise. I promise you. If it isn't then... Just stay with me J." Mark pulls his sister to his lap and begins to run his fingers through her hair.

"The baby! I don't feel the baby." Jenna cries out.

"I want you to not focus on that." Mark looks down and sees blood on Jenna's butt. He chokes up and looks at Jenna.

Jenna moans in pain.

"I need you to remain calm take deep-." Mark begins, but Jenna begins to lose consciousness.

The paramedics rush in and take her.

"I will follow the ambulance in my car, but whatever you do. Protect my sister. Don't tell her anything. Please even if she asks, she can't know." Mark looks at the paramedic and she nods at Mark.

He climbs in the car and drives after the paramedic.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
At the hospital

Witney rushes in the room to see Val crying and Mark looking at her. He rushes over to her and engulfs her in a hug.

"What's wrong baby?"

"The baby. The baby died. The doctor said that she had a virus in the ovary. She was shocked that the baby lived as long as it did. They did a stillbirth about 3 hours ago. The baby isn't even in her anymore." Mark tells Witney who looks at Jenna. Witney knows that Jenna is awake.

"Jenn. Whats wrong?" Witney looks at Jenna.

"I can't have kids. My baby is dead. I did horrible." Jenna starts crying. Witney wraps her in an embrace.

"This isn't your fault. It's going-." Witney starts. Jenna interrupts her.

"NO IT IS NOT!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THE FUCK I FEEL!!! STOP! I'm a waste." Jenna starts to freak out.

"Baby. We will get through this. I promise." Val tries to grab her hand, but she pulls away.

"I want to be alone. Leave me alone." Jenna states. They respect her wishes and walk out.

Jenna looks up to the sky, "Why me? Why me? It's not fair!!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!! I hate myself. I'm so... WHY ME???!!!"
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
That was sad to write and I know you probably hate me, but I need feedback to know where this story is going. Please comment, something you would like to see in the future.

I love you guys for the immense support. Go check out my new story on the profile MiaMandMilaS

-Mia✖️