He's Mine

Okay... So I thought this was going to be a Valenna chapter, but I really wanted a jealous Willow. So as you recognize that is Mackenzie Foy and she is going to be Willow's enemy and well..... Yeah.
::::::::::::::::::::::

Willow was sitting on Hayes' lap before the teacher walked in.

"I feel confident that Ms. Inaba will definitely put us together, I mean we always get our work done... There shouldn't be a problem." Willow smiles.

"Definitely." Hayes pecks Willow's lips.

"No PDA." Anandla, who is Willow's best friend states.

"Yeah, it's kind of distracting to those of us who want to learn." Mackenzie says. Willow and Mackenzie are enemies. It all started in Kindergarten. Mackenzie wanted to share Hayes' crayons with him, but Hayes chose Willow. Then she ran against Willow in the 8th grade student council election for president and and Willow lost to Mackenzie because Mackenzie told the entire 8th grade that she steals. It continues till this day, Willow is dating Hayes and Mackenzie wants to.

"Well... How about you mind your business and go away?" Willow stands up.

"How about you go away, man thief."

"Oh get real weirdo."

"Whatever." Mackenzie flips her hair and sits down.

"Don't let her get to you." Hayes whispers in Willow's ear.

"I'm not... Why would you say that?" Willow snaps.

Willow sits in her seat next to him and they lock hands under the the table.

"Okay, so... Today is the day you get lab partners." Ms. Inaba announces.

"Okay so I have... Willow and Amandla." Ms. Inaba continues to list the kids off, "lastly I have Benjamin and Mackenzie."

Willow grips Hayes' hand and looks at him.

He shrugs and mouths 'I don't know.'

"Well, go sit with your partner." Ms. Inaba tells the couple.

Willow stands up and sits down next to Amandla.

"Okay so our first lesson is..." Willow tunes out and looks at Hayes and Mackenzie. They were smiling at each other. Mackenzie put her hand on Hayes' arm and keeps leaning in. Willow sits there for the rest of the period angry.

As soon as the bell rings Willow walks out of the classroom without Hayes and straight to the lunch room.

Hayes doesn't see Willow after class so he asks, "Have you seen Willow?"

"Yeah. She's mad at you, but she's also in the cafeteria."

"Thanks." Hayes states as he walks in the cafeteria to see Willow talking to Nastia.

"Hey." Hayes smiles.

"What?" Willow asks.

"Nothing." Hayes sits down next to her.

"What exactly were you two talking about, so that she felt the need to have her hand on your arm? And why didn't you not move it?"

"Is that why you're angry?" Hayes wraps his arms around her waist.

"No, I'm not angry... Now let go." Willow tells him, "Unless you tell her to not talk to you if absolutely necessary. If you don't then no more making out."

"Willow she's my lab partner. You can't get jealous."

"Nastia tell him I'm not jealous because I'm not."

Nastia raises her hands in surrender.

"You are being jealous, but there's no reason to be. I love you and only you." Hayes smiles at Willow. Causing her to smile and kiss him in response.

"Hayesey!" Mackenzie exclaims.

"Oh hey Mackenzie, what's up?"

"Nothing, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me after school, at my house."

"Sorry we're busy." Willow fake smiles.

"How so? I asked him earlier and he said he had nothing to do."

"Umm... I'm not sure. I'm hanging out with my baby." Hayes kisses Willow, who deepens the kiss and she looks at Mackenzie and climbs into his lap.

"Well then Willow-." Mackenzie tries to talk, but Hayes' hands go to Willow's butt, that distracts her.

Willow pulls away, "I'm sorry what?"

"Will you two stop-." Mackenzie starts, but Willow begins whispering in Hayes' ear.

"Well... You can go now. He's hanging out with me today and everyday... Kay. Not your boyfriend. Unless your in dire need because he hasn't been helping or you need help because you don't get something, which you shouldn't be asking him for help, then leave him the hell alone." Willow climbs off of his lap.

"I'm sorry, are you his mother?" Mackenzie asks.

"No, but I am his girlfriend and I know you Kenzie, you want him. That's not happening, now unless this is something about a project you don't have yet, go away..." Willow says. Mackenzie rolls her eyes.

"I'm going to sit with my lab partner." Mackenzie announces in spite of Willow.

"Well... We have to go. We're going to the library." Willow glares at Mackenzie.

"Okay, well Hayes you have my number so call me sometime." Mackenzie stands up and blows him a kiss.

"Wow... Someone's territorial." Witney says.

"No, we have to go to the library." Willow states.

Hayes grabs her hand and waves.

"I don't think I've ever seen her like that." Jenna laughs.

They all start laughing.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Okay so... Next chapter will definitely be Valenna problems. I promise. Thanks for reading.
-Mia🍕🍕