The Talks

So make ups central.... Yeah.
For the birthday girl sk8tergurl14
::::::::::::::
Ballas Household

Val and Mark walk into the kitchen.

"So... I know we aren't the best of friends right now, but I promised my sister that I would make amends with you." Mark states calmly.

"Dude, I hate this. I hate us hating each other. We've been friends forever and I made a mistake. We all do."

"I know, it took some time to realize that. And a lot of convincing from more than one person. I'm sorry for attacking you bro." Mark apologizes.

"It's all good. If it was Brittany, I probably would've done the same thing. Maybe worse. In all honesty, bro I miss hanging out with you."

"I know, Derek is all Nastia all the time."

"I miss her." Val mocks Derek.

"How long do you think it'll take her to respond?" Mark continues. They both start laughing.

"So we're good?" Val asks.

"We're fucking amazing." Mark states. They do their handshake and walk out the kitchen.

Jenna looks at them and smiles, "It's my turn."
----/----/----/----
Alan's house

Alan was laying on his bed when Brittany stormed in.

"You don't know who the hell you're messing with, you can't just say one day that you love me and the next day be making out with Hayley." Brittany yells at him.

"Oh, so you're mad that I moved on. It was obvious you didn't give a damn about me, so why should I care about you? You wore HIS jersey at the pep rally, you were his homecoming queen. You accepted that, you never fought for us."

"You wanna know why?"

"Yes."

"Because I can't be with you Alan... I can't be with you and feel secure. With Paul everything was always 100% secure, with you I don't even know. We were never going to work out." Brittany tells him.

"What do you mean I'm not secure?" Alan asks.

"I can't be with you and know that you are 100% with me."

"I told you I loved you. You looked at me and ran in the house. How do you think I feel?!"

"I'm sorry. I really am, I just don't think that we can be more than friends Alan. Sorry." Brittany looks at him and walks out of his room. She gets on the phone and calls someone.

"Yeah, I'll definitely be there. No doubt about that." Brittany smiles.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
The park

Witney was sitting on the park bench when someone sat next to her.

"So they made up?" Witney questions.

"Yes. So I want to extend a hand and talk to you." Jenna nods her head.

"Talk." Witney states coldly.

"I know, the things that I have said to you haven't been okay. As a best friend... I didn't have to say the things I said especially when you tell me these things in confidence. I just got so angry..." Jenna starts.

"That you what? Called me a slut, Jenna... Newsflash you're the pregnant one." Witney states.

"I guess I deserved that one." Jenna says.

"No, I'm sorry. You aren't exactly getting any slack cut from anyone and I feel like I just made it worse." Witney states.

"I hate us fighting." Jenna whines.

"Yeah, I do too. I mean... I missed you Jenn."

"I missed you too, you're my sister and nothing is going to change that. You can't get rid of me." Witney tells Jenna.

"I wouldn't want that!" Jenna hugs her.

"So we good?" Witney asks.

"Definitely... We are good." Jenna hugs Witney again.

"Love you bae."

"You too, Witney."
::::::::::::::::::::
Hayes' Room...

Hayes was laying in his bed on the phone talking to Willow when Mark storms in.

"What the hell Benjamin?"

"I got to go, bye baby." Hayes puts his phone down after he hangs up.

"You can't just talk to Jenna however the hell you want." Mark states.

"Okay." Hayes dismisses.

"You called her a slut?"

"No..." Hayes technically didn't call her a slut, so he isn't lying.

"Then what did you say?"

"I said she was an idiot and she gives it up to easily." Hayes admits.

"Of course you did." Mark sighs. These had been things he had said, once or 12 times, but whatever.

"I only spoke the truth. She got pregnant. Besides, it's nothing you haven't said before." Hayes states.

"Just apologize, or I'm gonna hurt you." Mark walks out. Jenna walks past the room. Hayes contemplates saying something. He rolls his eyes and closes the door.

Hayes picks up the phone and calls Willow.

"Hey."

"Sure, I'll see you tonight. 11. Bye Willow."

"So you're going to sneak out?" Jenna asks after Hayes hangs up the phone.

"How is that your business?" Hayes questions.

"What's your issue?" Jenna questions.

"You are just, you suck."

"I'm sorry. I think that we need to have a talk, but if you don't, well... You're not going anywhere."

"Fine. I just... It sucks, I don't want... Well, my anger is unreasonable. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but what exactly will you and Willow be doing tonight in the backyard?"

"We kiss and watch Orange is The New Black." Hayes states.

"Alright, use a condom." Jenna teases as she walks out of the room.

Hayes playfully rolls his eyes.
/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)
Okay so happy birthday to sk8tergurl14 also know as Kimmie. This one was for you. She is so awesome... And I wish her the best of luck... Valenna, Markney, Haylow, and Houghkin POWER!!!

-Mia👑