Carson House

It's going to get scandalous...
::::::::::::::::::::::

Witney was sitting in her living room waiting for Mark.

As soon as the doorbell rang Witney jumped up, and as she opened the door she smiled, "Finally, you're like late. And you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah, let's sit on the couch." Mark states.

"Okay, well... We are all comfy on the couch, what do you want to talk about?"

"Okay, so about two weeks ago, we hooked up... It's crazy, I have BC, but I can't stop thinking... What if I take a chance on Witney? I love this girl and I have for the longest time. I mean..." Mark kisses Witney, who kisses him back. She pushes him back on the couch and straddles his hips.

She pulls at his shirt, he gladly discards it and they continue kissing. Mark's hand wanders to Witney's ass and he grips it, she gasps. Witney begins to take her shirt off, and Mark gladly helps her. He unclips her bra and kisses on her breasts causing her to moan.

"Mmmm...... Mark....." Witney moans.

*Sex Scene*

"Woah..." Witney says.

"Yeah... I had fun." Mark states as he puts on his clothes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Mark kisses Witney.

Witney smiles, "What about BC?"

"Oh yeah, obviously we're done." Mark states.

"Okay. Well... When you do break up with her, let me give you a sneak peak of what I'm gonna do." Witney starts kiss down his body, until she gets to his penis and then she kisses the tip. She stands back up.

"Yeah, but you have to tell Carson, that you aren't going to homecoming or junior prom together. You're my girl." Mark pulls a naked Witney onto him. 

"I like being yours." Witney and Mark kiss some more. Witney's doorbell rings.

"Go into the kitchen, when the coast is clear... I will call you and maybe we can..." Witney runs her finger to his belt buckle. She then gets dressed.

Mark walks into the kitchen and Witney opens the front door, it was Carson.

"Hi... What are you doing here..." Witney asks.

"Well... I have a question to ask, I really couldn't help it... Witney, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ummm..... I like you, but I'm sorry.... No."  (Carson and Witney are adorable, I hope they stay together for a long time, but Markney shipper. Sorry😁)

"Okay... I'm sorry."

"No, listen... You're a great guy, just not the guy for me, I'm sorry." Witney states.

"Okay. It's cool... So I guess this means homecoming and prom are off?"

"You'll find another girl, who's better than I am, it'll be horrible if I lead you on..."

"Bye Witney." Carson walks off.

Witney closes the door and Mark's arms wrap around her from behind.

"I feel bad."

"Yeah, but we just have to break up with BC and than it'll be us."

"Okay..., now let's head upstairs... I mean what we are about to do, nobody wants to walk in on what we're about to do..." Witney drags Mark up the stairs.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Yeah, that was crazy and I'm thinking of a number between 1-15 and the person who guesses it, gets to pick whatever pairing and setting and plot they want to happen (Can't be sad, yet.) and the title of the chapter.

-Mia🍔🍕