Mark!! Stop!!

It's about to go down!!!!!!
It's going down for real!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Val turned around and felt Mark's fist hit his face.

"You want to get my little sister pregnant?" Mark tackles Val on the floor and continues to punch him.

Val starts to fight back. All Mark sees is red, he continues to punch Val.

"Mark, baby stop!!" Witney yells as she hugs Jenna.

Derek grabs Mark and lifts him off of Val.

"You fucking loser. I trusted you, to take care of her, not knock her up. You looked me in my eye and told me you weren't having sex with Jenna. Man, I trusted you." Mark thrashes in Derek's arms.

"What can we do about it now Mark, beating the shit out of me isn't going to make her not pregnant. You fucking idiot. Let's all remind everyone of your flaws. You cheated on Sabrina with BC and on BC with Witney." Mark attacks Val again. Val fights back and they continue to fight, Derek and Hayes pull Mark off of Val. Paul and Alan have Val.

"Fuck You! I gave you my blessing, I fought for you with my mother, and this is how you repay me?" Mark yells.

Witney grabs Mark's face, "Calm down, okay. I get you're more than angry, but punching Val isn't going to solve anything." Witney grabs Mark's hand and tries to pull him away.

"I'm done with you, 16 years of friendship over." Mark walks out of the school.

"I'll go talk to him." Derek states, he runs out of the door.

"Baby... I'm so sorry. He had no right." Jenna runs her hands over his face.

"If it was Brittany I probably would've reacted a lot worse."

Jenna and Val stand there looking at each other, "I'm going to be a dad." Val whispers.

"We're gonna be parents." Jenna rubs her stomach.

"I can only imagine how your parents will react."

"As long as we have each other, we will be fine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...

Derek was running after Mark, "Dude, stop!"

Mark stands on the sidewalk waiting for Derek, "Will you hurry up?"

"I'm sorry, you adrenaline junkie. You just beat the shit out of Val. You gave him a black eye. Dude... What happened?"

"He got my little sister pregnant. He doesn't have the decency to be a man and tell me to my face. I'm just mad... He couldn't wrap up his penis. I just want to fucking kill him." Mark punches a tree.

"Calm down..."

"So your telling me if Hayes got Willow pregnant in 2 years you wouldn't do what I did?"

"No... I would've snapped his neck."

"Exactly..."

"So... What about this has gotten to you?" Derek asks.

"That golden jacket."

"Seriously."

"I don't hate Val, but I saw red at that moment and I just wanted to beat the shit out of him. I'm mad at both of them."

"Yeah..., but he made a mistake... Do you really wanna throw away 16 years of friendship? I will leave you to think about it." Derek gets up.

Witney walks up to him 5 minutes later, "How are you feeling?"

"Like I got screwed over. I'm done with him. I don't want to be around him. I can't." Mark states.

"I get you, okay... My baby has a black eye." Witney runs her fingers across it.

"I think it looks bad ass."

"You really scared me, I've never seen you that mad at anybody. Baby, they made a mistake." Witney states.

"I trusted him to take care of her. Look where that got me. I mean he looked me in the eyes and told me... That I didn't have to worry about them. I know Val a little better than her. He doesn't want to be a dad. He's not going to want to stick around."

"Mark... Sometimes people surprise you. They do things that contradict who they are." Witney sits in his lap, "Like how I know you won't cheat on me. Despite the pattern."

"I could never. You mean more than the world to me."

"Same here. You don't have to apologize. You weren't in the wrong. Just evaluate the situation and don't do or say anything you'll regret. Now I think that as your queen. I command you take me out."

"Okay..." Mark picks Witney up bridal style and carries her to the car.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-

So next chapter... Parents time and maybe a little Haylow feelings.

How'd you feel about Mark's reaction?

Also ellesviolin Kitty8363 loved the way y'all started a show choir in the comments... It was 😍. Go girls.

Can you guys do 'Papa Don't Preach' By Madonna.
-Mia🍕🍔