Are We Ready?

Yay... I feel like making this a Haylow centric chapter. Yeah.... Maybe things will get inappropriate... Maybe not!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Willow was sitting on her bed, doing her homework when Derek barges in.

"Blue or Red?"

"What?" Willow questions.

"Repainting my room, now I'm thinking about green."

"Go away." Willow throws a pillow at him.

"Oww..." Derek states.

"Kay..." Willow smiles, as Derek leaves.

Willow rolls her eyes and goes back to her homework, before there is a knock on her door.

"Come in." Willow says.

"Alright Derek and I are gonna go pick him out some paint because I don't trust him to make a sensible choice."

"Alright..." Willow states.

Her mom leaves her alone, she smiles to herself. Today she was going to have the talk with Hayes. It was important talk to have, because it seems that their relationship was moving fast after telling Derek about it. Willow walks downstairs and callas Hayes.

My Girl😍: Hey can you come over?

Bae😘: Yeah.

Willow hung up the phone and there was a knock on the door. Hayes walks in.

"You called?" Hayes asks.

"No it wasn't me... It was my evil twin sister." Willow rolls her eyes playfully.

"What'd you want to talk about, Sasserina?"

"Well our relationship has been progressing and it's been all fun for both of us, but lately I've been wanting more, so I wanted to have a discussion with you."

Hayes furrows his eyebrows, "What kind of discussion?"

"The talk..." Willow states.

"What about it?"

"You know, when? Where? Why?"

"Okay... I get it. You want us to be prepared."

"Yeah, so... I was thinking sometime next year or like after junior prom." Willow tells him.

"Okay, or we could do it during homecoming..." Hayes says hopefully.

Willow laughs at him, "No... No... I think that you've fell off motorbike one too many times, babe."

"Ouch." Hayes says.

"I just feel like we aren't emotionally ready for that type of commitment. I mean... Yes we're in love, but no..."

"It's fine, but are you going to start asking your mom if you can take the pill?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah. Maybe like before we become sophomores." Willow states.

"Well... I know that whenever you are ready... I am ready. You are mine... I will do anything to make you happy, even if that means we only have sex once for the rest of our life together." Hayes kisses Willow, who smiles when they break apart.

"You said our life... I love you Benjamin Hayes Ballas." Willow uses his full name.

"I love you too Willow Hough." Hayes smiles.

Willow and Hayes kiss and he lays her down on the couch. They kiss for about 3 minutes before they break apart. Hayes lays back on the couch and Willow straddles his lap and lays her head on his chest. He begins running his fingers through her hair until they fall asleep.
::::::::::::::::::::
Adorable Ending, can't hate on the Haylow❤️🔥. So instead of commenting what you felt about the chapter can you PLEASE post it on my message board. Also tell me what story you're talking about. Please, can't see comments. This app has too many horrible kinks. Deadass.😑