What The...?!

Okay, so NEXT chapter will be Jenna and Val in therapy because of the miscarriage, but this is more focused toward the whole Haylow-Brillow love triangle... Hayes isn't finding out in this chapter, or will he?
/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/
The Hough house

Willow was sitting on her couch watching Game of Thrones, when she heard a knock on the door.

She gets up to open it and she smiles at the boy, "I missed you." Willow hugs him.

"So... Are you home alone?"

"What do you think, Brad?" Willow questions.

"I think that, as long as nobody finds out about us we are going to be good, but if somebody does we are in a world of trouble."

"What they don't know won't hurt them... Right?" Willow starts playing with the the hair on the nape of his neck.

"Oh most definitely." Bradley kisses Willow, she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist.

"My room." Willow says as Bradley looks at her. It was so weird, she was never this comfortable with Hayes. They were very shy with each other, but with Bradley she felt like taking risks. Bradley was a sophomore.

Bradley lays Willow on her bed and climbs on top of her and starts kissing her.

"Are you breaking up with Hayes?" Bradley questions. Pulling away from her neck. Satisfied with the mark he's made.

"Why would I?" Willow questions.

"It's obvious, you prefer me over him." Bradley gets off of Willow and sits up.

"Can we not talk about this now... I just want to make out." Willow straddles Bradley's lap.

"I don't know... I'm actually quite tired." Bradley fake faints onto the bed. Willow starts giggling.

"Oh... My... How will he ever lead the JV football team to victory now... And the baseball team?" Willow starts shaking him.

Bradley pulls Willow down and they connect their lips. Bradley rolls then over so that he was on top.

"Hey- What the hell?!" Nastia exclaims.

Bradley jumps off of Willow, and sits up.

"Nastia!! Don't tell anyone... Please don't tell Hayes." Willow pleads.

"Okay, you leave." Nastia points at Bradley who nods, he pecks Willow on the lips and walks out.

"Nastia it's-"

"So you weren't just making out with Bradley Steven Perry on your bed, when your dating Benjamin Hayes Grier?" Nastia looks at Willow pointedly.

"Okay, so it was what it looked like." Willow concludes.

"So, why?"

Willow looks at Nastia, "It just feels good to be bad. My whole life, I haven't done anything wrong... Something about Bradley, makes it feel so good to be bad. I can't help who I'm attracted to... That sucks."

"You may not have control over who you're attracted to, but you can control what you do. You know what you're doing is wrong. Who do you see yourself with?" Nastia looks at Willow.

"Hayes, but I love being with Bradley. I love the feelings he gives me and the feeling in my stomach. We talk about things that I could never talk to anyone about. At the same time with Hayes it was always our intent without knowing that we would get together. I don't want to hurt him Nastia." Willow Informs Nastia.

"Then don't. Break up with Hayes or Break up with Bradley." Nastia tells Willow.

"Willow... Do you love Hayes?" Nastia questions.

"Of course I do... He's everything I want to be... He's amazing. I don't just love him Nastia, I'm in love with him, but I don't think I need that at 15."

"I see... I get it now." Nastia nods her head and walks out of Willow's room.

"What do you get?!" Willow yells after Nastia as she walks into Derek's room.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Derek's room

Nastia walks in and lays down on the bed next to him. She just had the biggest revelation as to why Willow is doing what she is. She isn't ready to accept the way she feels, so she's pushing him away... Whether he knows it or not.

"I didn't know you were coming." Derek smirks.

"I missed you. My dad has been on my ass. I just went to talk to Willow. She needed a big sister." Nastia partially lies about what happened.

"Oh... It's about making the World's Team, isn't it?"

"Obviously." Nastia rolls her eyes climbing onto Derek and straddling his hips.

"You missed me?" Derek sits up.

"We're not having sex, your little sister is next door." Nastia tells Derek.

"Come on... I know you missed me." Derek smirks.

"I did... I missed you in me too. So how quiet do you think we can be?" Nastia pushes Derek down and begins kissing down his chest. 

"Q-q-uiet." Derek whimpers as Nastia pleases him.

They tried to be quiet is all I can say...😉😉😏😏.
❤️✖️✖️❤️✖️✖️❤️✖️✖️❤️✖️✖️❤️
That took longer than expected, but I do know what I am doing next chapter...

Valenna therapy about the miscarriage... Things are going to get real.

Feedback is crucial... So comment a particular topic you want to come up in therapy, besides the miscarriage. So yeah... They might not be together by the end of the chapter.

-Mia💙