No. No. Wrong.

So the couple that was chosen by @dwts_lover, is.........

Valenna. Yah and I get to come up with what happens, so let's see when Valenna argue over a show.
::::::::::::::::::::

Val and Jenna were sitting on Jenna's basement couch watching The Bachelorette and arguing who Kaitlyn Bristowe should pick.

"I think that Nick would be better for her." Val states.

"No... Shawn is like the sweetest... You should be more like him and caress my boobs, instead you grope me. Get it together."

"I'm just saying.. She's hot, I mean... Not as hot as you, but she's a 9.5. You'd always be a 10.5. She needs a better looking guy, than Shawn."

"Okay, I have to admit... Nick is a hottie, but come on... He's not going to beat Shawn. Hell no..."

"Jenna... Face it, Nick has her putty in his hands. They've had sex, I mean come on."

"It's not Shawn's fault she hopped into bed with him. Come on Team Shawn all the way!!!" Jenna states.

"I think that I'm right and you're wrong. Always, I mean I predicted who Chris would pick, I'm that good."

"Okay, well... You watch one season of The Bachelor and this season of The Bachelorette, and you think you know it all." Jenna tells Val.

"I do know all..."

"Okay, well then you tell me... Why Nick, he already had his chance. He blew it."

"Exactly.... Now it's almost time for the proposal... We will see that I'm 100% better at guessing." Val says.

After the proposal.

"Whatever... I think this show is crap anyway." Val states turning off the TV.

"Team Shawn all the way... Haha... I know love." Jenna gloats.

"Whatever.... I think she's an idiot. I think Big Bang Theory is on." Val says.

"Okay... Turn on the Sheldon."

"Ewww.... Or we could have a little fun." Val raises his eyebrow.

Jenna straddles his hips and starts kissing his neck.

"I like fun..."

"No I was talking about watching where Nick went wrong." Val states. Jenna groans and sits down.
::::::::::::::::

Yeah... I think that this was heaven. The Shawn and Kaitlyn moment....

Anyway sk8tergurl14 PM me with any ideas... I'm so excited for this collab...

Anyway... Tea and cough drops. 👌🏽. Feeling a bit better.

DWTS TONIGHT... COMMENT FAVE TEAM!!!! Mine is Team Crickey and Baega, but I like a little brown sugar on the sides.

-Mia😕