Ballas House

Ballas Family let's get to it.... Hayes is a 😍😍 in that picture.
/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/

Hayes and Mark were sitting on their family room couch. Hayes on Twitter and Mark texting Derek.

"Ooo... Hayes, Derek's gonna kill you." Mark teases.

"Why you say that?" Hayes looks up from his phone.

"Derek knows about you and Willow."

"Stop trying to scare me, he doesn't know anything. Dummy."

"Really? Look at the phone. Oh... This would be golden." Mark starts laughing.

"You know what... I can't wait to see BC's face when she finds out about you and Witney."

"What do you know about what happened?" Mark immediately stops laughing.

"Well... I saw her creeping out of your room, the night of your back to school bash. Heels in hand. I think I saw a hickey on your neck that day, oh and I saw you kiss her as she left. There wasn't any drinking at that party." Hayes explains.

"Will you shut up?" Mark states.

"Oh the look on your face, I love it." Hayes starts laughing. Mark grabbed Hayes and put him in a headlock.

"Shut up!" Mark says as they begin wrestling.

"Owwww, I haven't said anything, so can you not kill me?" Hayes complains.

"I won't, but if you tell anyone, I will tell Derek that you, did something inappropriate with Willow."

"So, what was it like?" Hayes asks.

"Not telling you that, you're just going to wait until you have sex. Or ask Jenna." Mark goes to pick up his phone, but Hayes gets to it first.

"Ooo... You're seeing Witney later, to talk... Will there be any talking?" Hayes teases.

Jenna walks downstairs, "Will you two blockheads keep quiet, I'm trying to sleep."

"No." Mark states.

"Listen, you idiots... If you don't shut up I will neuter you two."

"Come join the fun." Mark says.

"Fine, so what are you two doing?" Jenna says walking down the stairs.

"Giving Hayes the sex talk. Okay, so when a mommy and a daddy love each other, they..." Mark looks to Jenna.

"Take each others clothes off and in the words of Val, ravage each other. They make sweet passionate love." Jenna finishes.

"Okay... Well how does that happen?" Hayes mocks being innocent.

"Well... I think that mom and dad need to have that talk with you." Jenna states.

"So I'm the only pure one in the family?" Hayes starts jumping around.

"Sit down!" Mark throws a pillow at Hayes. Hayes starts dancing around.

"Bout to make a vine." Hayes grabs his phone and makes a vine with Jenna and Mark.

"I don't get how people like you." Jenna smiles.

"My girlfriend loves me... I haven't said it back though." Hayes states.

"Awww.... You two are the cutest. Wait you haven't said it back?" Jenna questions.

"Nope..." Hayes states simply.

"Why not?" Mark asks.

"I'm hungry." Hayes walks upstairs.

"We got him." Jenna and Mark fist bump.

"Yepp. Right where we need him too."
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What are they planning? Hough is next then Carson. Yassss..... Anyway. Tomorrow.

-Mia🔥✌🏾️