Glowing

So to AndreaErbertHough who demanded more Houghkin, this is for you.
////:////:////:////

Nastia and Derek were laying on her couch kissing and talking occasionally.

"I love you." Derek kisses her again.

"I love you too, but you have to get going... My dad'll be here soon."

"So what I'm hearing is that you don't know if your dad wants me here or not." Derek pulls Nastia on top of him and sits up. He takes his shirt off. He begins to kiss her neck.

"Mmmm.... Okay... You don't have to leave right now." Nastia traces her finger down his chest to his belt buckle, "But you do have to finish this, I want you to..." Nastia whispers the rest in Derek's ear.

"Okay." Derek nods happily and stand up with Nastia's legs wrapped around her waist.

They go up to Nastia's room and he lays her on the bed. Nastia takes her shirt off. Derek begins to massage he boobs causing her to moan. Nastia unbuckles his pants and pulls them down along with his boxers. Nastia pulls her skirt up and her panties down, Derek thrusts into her, causing her to moan loudly in pleasure. He continues to thrust into her hard and fast. He pulls out.

"Why's you-." Nastia gets cut off by Derek shoving himself into her fast and very hard. She quickly unraveled after that. Before he pulled out he released himself into her and then collapses on top of her.

"Woah, that was amazing... I loved it... You are so  amazing, wow..." Nastia pants.

"Yeah... That was absolutely amazing, I felt it... We haven't been alone in a while. I wanted that so bad." They just lie there in silence.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Next Day (Tuesday)

Nastia was sitting in Biology

"Girl, you're glowing... Are you pregnant?" Witney questions quietly.

"No!" Nastia exclaims loudly. The whole class looks at her.

"Sorry." Witney states.

"If you must know... I have a natural glow."

"No, you're as pale as a ghost." Witney actualizes.

"Well then..."

"No, I recognize that glow... That's the same glow I have after I have sex with Mark." Witney squeals.

"Will you keep quiet?"

"Who was it?" Witney asks.

Nastia breaths, "Nobody can find out, but I will tell you... Keep your mouth shut."

"Yes ma'am, but who was it."

"Derek, we've kind of been dating for 6 months." 

Witney smiles and squeals and jumps in her seat.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Derek and Nastia were sitting in his car talking in front of her house.

"You told Witney?" Derek asks.

"Yeah I'm sorry, but in my defense nobody ever told me how much of a blabber mouth she can be."

Derek rolls his eyes, "This was your idea to keep us a secret from everybody."

"Yeah, but... I'm sorry... I love you." Nastia says kissing him.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." Nastia kisses him again.

"Well... You should get going before your dad or mom comes out."

"Yeah, pick me up tomorrow?"

"Totally."
::::::::::::::::::
Again leave comments on message board... Next I feel like writing a Valenna chapter.

-Mia😊