Break Ups

Yeah a chapter full of break ups... Yeah.
::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mark was sitting on the couch in the family room waiting for BC. He's in love with Witney and it isn't fair to BC that he's been sleeping with someone else. He was going over what he was going to say in his head.

"I've fallen in love with someone else." Mark says to himself.

The doorbell rings, and Mark fixes his shirt.

"Hey babe." BC greets with a smile.

"Hi." Mark says looking everywhere, but at her.

"So why'd you call me here?"

"I have something important to tell you. So lately you have said, that you love me... And I... I... I can't say it back."

"It's fine, that's not exactly a deal breaker you'll feel it immediately."

"I already feel it, just not with you. I'm not in love with you."

"Wait... You don't love me?" BC asks.

"I can't love you." Mark states.

"What did I do wrong? Is it because we never had sex?" BC questions.

"No... You didn't do a damn thing wrong... It was never about the sex. I care about you, but I care about her more."

"When?"

"We had sex the night of my back to school bash, after we just sat there talking... I fell in love with her. 2 weeks later, we did it all day... BC I'm sorry... I never meant to hurt you."

"So you've had sex with that whore behind my back for 2 weeks." BC is about to start crying.

"I'm sorry."

"Who is it?"

"Witney Carson."

"You always told me, I had nothing to worry about when it came to the friendship you two had. Little did I know you were banging her behind my back. Whatever... You two go to hell." BC gets up and walks out.

Witney comes downstairs, "I take it, that didn't go well."

"Well she didn't hit me. So..." Mark states.

"Yeah... That's actually great. Thank you for telling her. You didn't have to, but you did and I appreciate that. I'm in love with you."

"Well... You are important to me, and being us is important to me. I'm in love with you too." Mark kisses Witney. Who kisses back.

"Ewww.... I sleep on that couch sometimes." Hayes exclaims.

"I wouldn't be talking crap if I were you. I mean Jenna told me what happened with you, when Willow was here. So have you gotten your little friend to make another appearance?" Mark states.

"No... Shut up, dad says it's a normal part of being a teenager. Said you had the same problem." Hayes argues.

"Shut up." Mark states.

"Wait... A friend?" Witney looks confused.

Mark whispers in her ear, she gasps.

"You had to tell her." Hayes whines running up the stairs.

"He's never gonna live this one down." Mark laughs.

"If Derek finds out, he won't be living."

"Where were we?" Witney questions.

"Right about, here." Mark takes her shirt off.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Brittany is hesitant to knock on Alan's door, this had to end, the looks, and the smiles that made her stomach flip.

Brittany was about to walk away when she heard the door open.

"Hey Britt." Alan says.

"Hi Alan, I have a question... A very important question."

"Okay, what's the question?"

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you, where'd you get that idea?" Alan seems confused.

"You are trying to turn me on, make me cheat on Paul. This ends now." Brittany states.

"Okay..., are you sure you don't like this?" Alan grabs Brittany's waist and kisses her, she quickly kisses back.

"Are your parents home?"

"No, let's go..."

Brittany had a decision to make, Paul or Alan.

Brittany pulls away from Alan and runs away from him. She may not have wanted to be with Paul, but she knew this wasn't the way to go.

It isn't her...
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
Well... I'm sick... Ughhh and I'm not feeling it.

So if this chapter sucks, blame it on the sickness... I'm not feeling it.

Sorry... I think I'll update again today, if I don't go to school. Love you guys...

-Mia😶😵