Caught

So I accidentally published when it wasn't done... And then I deleted it.... Sorry if you read and liked it.
:::::::::::::::

Hayes is sitting in his basement playing Call of Duty when he hears a knock on the sliding door.

He walks to the door and smiles, "I think I'm starting to rub off on you."

"In the best way possible." Willow says smiling.

"Come here." Hayes pulls Willow to him and kisses her.

"What were you doing?" Willow asks.

"Playing COD."

"Is this what you do when I'm not around you?" Willow asks as he pulls her to the couch.

"Yeah, but I like it when you are here. I like it when I can.." Hayes slams their lips together and pulls Willow on top of him.

Lately things had been getting intimate with them. They make out, shirts come off, Hayes has left a couple hickeys on her neck. He enjoys kissing her neck and squeezing her butt, but the thing is she doesn't mind. Willow gets these urges and she wants to go farther, but she knows they won't.

As they were kissing, the need for air became necessary. Hayes started kissing down Willow's neck. He settles on this one spot and begins to suck on it. Willow starts tugging her shirt and Hayes breaks away from her neck and takes it off. He throws it across the room, then goes back to kissing her. Willow sticks her hands under his shirt and goes to tug at it, when they heard Shirley yelling upstairs.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

Hayes climbs off of Willow and gets her shirt, and gives it to her.

"Okay, so I'm going to go upstairs and then You're going to knock on the door and tell them we need to work on a project." Hayes tells Willow, who nods in understanding. They quickly kiss before Hayes runs up the stairs.

He sees Val clad in boxers and Jenna being covered with the blanket.

"You two are not to be alone... At this house or Valentin's house. If you can't find somebody to sit in then you two will not be alone together." Shirley states.

"Yes ma'am." Val states.

"Now-." Shirley was cut off by knocking on the door.

"It's Willow... We have a project. Working on the human body." Hayes says standing up.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, but why don't you two go to her house....." Shirley states, causing Jenna to scoff in shock.

"There's nobody at her house..." Hayes says hoping his mom won't care.

"Just go." Shirley waves him off.

Hayes walks out the door and grabs Willow's hand, "She said go ahead... We have to finish the make out session."

"Jenna Michelle Johnson- Ballas, wait till your father hears about this and Valentin. You two are in so much trouble."

"I know, but isn't punishment enough that we got caught." Jenna states, Shirley gives her a look.

"Well... Get dressed. I believe this is yours." Shirley throws Jenna her bra.

The Chmerkovskiy's get there 39 minutes later

"You two were doing what?" Larisa yells.

"We were just... Examining each other for bugs." Jenna lies.

"Jenna not in the mood for jokes. In fact I'm so not in the mood for your shit that you are grounded until I say otherwise and I don't want you two alone... Ever." Shirley yells. Both teenagers put their heads down and continue to get yelled at.
:::::::::::
Sorry for the false publish and the lack of  similarity and the suckiness, don't hate me... I hated that this happened, don't hate me..., I also fell asleep last night and missed DWTS. So I watched the performances. Some of them were underscored... Like Alexa and Mark's rumba. Anyway... Leave me some prompts on Haylow book. Love y'all.

-Mia✌🏾️❤️