Kissing.

So this chapter will give you a sense of where everything is with the characters at this point.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
With Willow and Hayes
Willow and Hayes were walking down the hall talking about their last date.

"I had a nice time, at the football game... With my brother there... Yeah. We should do that again." Willow states.

"Think about it like this: as long as he doesn't find out, we aren't in trouble." Hayes wraps an arm around Willow and kisses the top of her head and then taps his lips.

"Okay, but this has to be quick." Willow pecks him on the lips.

"Woah, major PDA." Mark states. Mark knew that they were dating and had been for almost a year.

"Oh..." Willow starts laughing.

"Derek should be here any minute, quite frankly I don't think he would love to see that. I love you little bro, but Derek would crush you. So keep the PDA, to a minimum." Mark kisses Willow on top of the head and walks away.

Hayes kisses Willow again, despite his brother's warning.

Willow pulls away, "So, we have to tell Derek eventually... Do you want to do it, now or later?"

"Never sounds good to me, I like never. Look at the time... I have to get to 1st period. If I'm late, then I'll get detention." Hayes kisses Willow on the cheek and walks off. Willow rolls her eyes and heads to Gym. (I hate gym😖).
(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())
With Derek and Mark.

Derek and Mark were in gym class talking about random boy stuff.

"Man, I'm telling you... We had them beat, until you fell." Mark states.

"I didn't fall, I tripped over somebody's feet. It was a great game. We got cheated." Derek states.

As Mark was talking, Derek's eyes wander toward Nastia Liukin. Nastia was easily the most special girl he had ever met. She never gave him an easy way out. She had made it abundantly clear, she doesn't want a relationship with Derek, but that didn't stop him from flirting.

"Dude... Derek...." Mark claps his hands in front of Derek's face.

"What?" Derek looks at his best friend.

"Really, she's not gonna go out with you bro. She told you." Mark states.

"Ehhh.... You never know." Derek states.

"Yes, I do." Mark pats him on the back and starts to run the track.

Derek takes this chance to walk over to Nastia, who nods her head and mouths 'No'.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
With Jenna, Val, and Brittany

Jenna and Val were sitting on one side of the table and Brittany on the other.

"I'm just waiting, for this day to be over... I missed Bachelor in Paradise... And I need to know what happened." Jenna states.

"Oh my gosh it was so-...." Brittany gets cut off by Jenna covering her ears and singing 'Lala'.

"Why'd you miss it?" Val asks.

"Because I was talking on the phone with you. I got distracted... See what you do... You cause me to miss my shows." Jenna slaps Val on the shoulder.

"Oww... I'm sorry, I love you." Val kisses Jenna on the cheek.

"I love you too."

"I love you the most Bambi." Val says. Whenever he calls her Bambi, she start to giggle and then she snorts.

"Well... I'm going to go get some chicken nuggets and leave you two to your disgusting PDA." Brittany states.

Willow and Hayes walk over to them, laughing.

"Awww.... I don't know why you two don't tell Derek. You are like the cutest couple. Awww.... I remember when we looked at each other like that." Jenna smiles.

"He's scared of Derek, I mean... He wouldn't literally crush you." Willow reassures him.

"Yeah... You're a great kid. He knows you. Tell him." Val says.

Just on cue, Derek walks to the table and Hayes lets go of Willow's hand and scoots down. Willow looks at him.

Hayes makes a decision, "Derek I have something important to tell you..." Willow smiles at him and he continues, "I'd like you to know... It wasn't your fault the team lost... It was Mark's fault."

Willow stands up and walks away, but not before glaring at Hayes.

Derek walks after his little sister and he finally catches up to her, "What's wrong?"

"It's you and your crazy overprotective behavior, I get it, but this needs to stop. I like Hayes Ballas, I like him... And if you can't deal with that stay out of my love life."
(:$)(:$)(:$)(:$)(:$)(:$)(:$)(:$)(:$)(:$)(:$)
That's the end. Thanks for reading ❤️🎉. Let's make this story a success. Comment what couple you want to see a little more of. Or a relationship you would love to see (Brother-Sister, Best Friend).

-Mia✌🏾️🐊.