Troublesome Princess

"Sorry." the only words that utters from Jessica as she fixed her gaze throughout the car's window after she released from the police station as the chief secretary bails for her. The chief secretary only smiles at the princess ignorance of her actions. She released a heavy sighed and pause at the moment as the chief secretary waiting for her words.

"Does the Majesty mad?" asked Jessica waiting for his answer.

"He steamed up for awhile but immediately cools down himself after knowing that you're safe. He wants you to meet him at the Queen's garden when we arrived, Princess." the chief secretary respond with seriousness. The princess only sighed and he chuckled, Jessica gave him her famous icy glare and the car engulfed by silence until they arrived.

AT THE QUEEN'S GARDEN

The King was wandering to the oceans of rose as he recalls the memories of  Queen YeonHee when Jessica arrives.

"U-uhm, A-appa?" she reluctantly asked the King. He cleared his throat while his back facing the latter, Jessica only called him Appa when there's only two of them.

"Trouble again huh? I don't know what to do with you Sica. You have to be a responsible princess for God's sake my dear and you caught on trouble again? No? it happens for almost a thousand times how can you rule our nation with that kind of unhealthy behavior, you even disobey my words and also disregard the royal decree of our family. My goodness Sica." he tried his best to speak gently towards his precious daughter and act as a father for her. Jessica only lowered her heads while her eyes was brimming with tears as she bites her lips to prevent the sniffed.

"I'm sorry Appa!" she sniffled and that made the King faced her she runs toward him and engulfed him a bear hug. The King only smiled by the sight as he gently caresses the latters haircrown, Jessica felt the warmth of her Father and not from the King that everyone obeys. He patted her back to stopped her from crying as she meets his father's eye giving him a warm smile.

"Such a long time since I saw the princess famous smile, you totally got my asset, huh?" the King teases her as he get a slapped on his arm while the princess crosses her arm in disappointment.

"So are we good?" the King spoke. Jessica nodded and they both burst into laughter. A picture of a father-daughter harmonious relationship.

"Appa! Unnie!" Krystal yelled from behind followed by Queen Jieun they arrived from a charity event. Jessica and her father welcomes them in a hug and leads them to the kiosk in the center of the garden it's been awhile since they gather like this together. The garden engulfed by their laughter and love towards each other. A happy family indeed!

Obliviously, the culprit always keeping an eye on them from afar and feels disgust by the scene.

AT THE SEOUL AIRPORT

Tiffany arrives at Seoul an hour ago as she wasn't seen her bestfriend's presence on the place. She was annoyed and suddenly she receives a message that Jessica was caught on trouble as she informs her that Mr. Han would picks him up instead to dropped by at her hotel. She sighed and waited patiently for the Chief.

"Fany-ah?" a familiar voice caught Tiffany's attention. She looked at the owner's voice behind. Indeed, it was her ex-boyfriend Luhan.

Luhan was the young chinese CEO of Lim Corporations who owns various businesses worldwide but he was a famous playboy that every woman dream off and enjoying a one-night stand with every girls who bumped into him but Tiffany fells with him. She maybe a bitch seducer but she wasn't easy to get even though a Prince of U.K. would hardly take her as his girlfriend. She prefers a man that sees her as who she was and respect her like a woman, she dates anyone but she doesn't fell for their charms and sweet words but because of her stupidity she was trapped on the young man's soothing words. Hard to get, huh?

"Oh, hello babe? Did I miss a thing?" she speaks seductively teasing her ex.

"Still a seducer, huh? I see." Luhan stated as he knew Tiffany well enough.

"Am I?"she laughed.

"Is there someone who took my place, babe?" Luhan asked. Tiffany think for a moment if she would say "YES" to teased her stupid ex.

"YES" she said with confidence as her chin raises up.

Luhan laughed like an evil one.

"What a lame joke, babe? I was the only one who suits into your taste." Luhan said arrogantly. Tiffany already pissed with him.

"Well, I was here to invite you to my engagement party." Tiffany furrow her brows as she looks him in disbelief. They only broke up a month ago and he was here confidently asked her to attend her ex engagement party. Luhan here was so rude! Sorry Luhan fans. LOL.

"Sure thing, babe." Tiffany stated as Mr. Han appears on the scene. She whispers on Luhan's before she leaves him dumbfounded.

"I saw your fiancee kissing someone in public wayback to California. The man was very familiar to me as I remembered that it was one of the men I seduced and fells to my charm. So probably you have no charm at all after our sweet breakup, asshole!" those words piercing into Luhan's mind as he's hands forms into a ball.