Bad Bloods

AT PRINCE SEHUN'S PALACE

Prince Sehun and the culprit were now proceeding for their next plan which was to finally killed the King immediately so they will take the rest at ease when someone who was unexpected barging in inside their private room.

"Oh, so you're here now, Jieun-ah. You've playes the game so well." the culprit welcomes his another accomplice with those evil plans. Oh no! Queen Jieun was a traitor! Poor King Suho!

"Yeah, can I be a good hallyu artist now, oppa?" Jieun smirked and sat on the culprit's lap and grabbed him to shares some sloppy kiss with him while Prince Sehun looking at them in disgust.

"Yah! I'm here! Hello you perverts! Go get a room!" Prince Sehun retorted at the lovers who were making out infront of his poor eyes.

"We'll be a good pornstar, baby." They continue doing their making out when Sehun finally walked away at the scene.

"Seriously those two! Anyways, I have to took away the throne from my beloved younger brother so we have to proceed to our plan rifht away." the greedy Sehun speaks on himself mentally while he lights his cigarette.

FLASHBACK

The culprit Ji Young and the King were highschool bestfriend back then and they both had an eyes to YeonHee who was a royal scholar of Royal Academy for Elites. They also a great rivalry in academics and archery until one day Suho was caught in a gang fight on their campus. Suho was definitely a bad boy back on their highschool days while the Ji Young was a freaky nerd who was also a rich kid ass but they were good friends and Suho didn't bother to listen on some gossips roaming around tje campus of how a crown prince was be friended with a freaky nerd.

"Yah! Ji Young-ah! Over here pal!" Prince Suho yelled at his best buddy to share a lunch with him alongside with Prince Sehun, Princess Sayeon and YeonHee.

"A-ahmm, a-annyeong you're Highness." Ji Young bowed at them before taking a seat beside Suho who suddenly grabbed his wrist to forcefully sit on the chair.

"Just dropped the formality, you punk! Come here my best buddy." Suho ruffles his hair and offered him the lunch they had.

"By the way, meet my hyung Sehun, my younger sister Sayeon and of course the beautiful YeonHee." Suho pointed at the people sitting infront of them. Ji Young has a thing with YeonHee so he immediately blushes when their eyes met at the first time. Meanwhile, Sayeon was slowly had her eyes on the freaky nerd. They were all laughing at Suho's lame joke when the bell rang. The Royal siblings were first headed on their respective class while Ji Young was left with YeonHee so he decided to dropped by first the latter on her classroom.

"So, I'll be going now, Ji Young-ssi. Thanks for dropping me by." YeonHee thanked the nerd when suddenly Ji Young grabbed her wrist.

"F-friend-s?" Ji Young cooly offered his hands to YeonHee and the latter gladly accepted her good approach. After that they became good friends and sharing their problems on each other which makes Suho jealous on their closure.

"Ji Young, do you have a thing for YeonHee?" Suho asked bluntly that made the nerd put down his books on the table but he hesitated they both sharing a feelings for YeonHee.

"N-no, we're just close friends." Ji Young answered back without looking at Suho's brown orbs.

"Good thing because I'm going to woo YeonHee and I don't want you to be my rival on her heart as I treated you like my own brother, Ji Young-ah so please stay away from her." Suho warned and pleaded the nerd who was now torn apart because of his confession.

"I have to go now, Suho." Ji Young immediately stand up on his seat and walked away from the library.

AT THE ROOFTOP

Ji Young was now laying his back on the ground while on his own thoughts when suddenly a familiar person he wanted to see everyday appears infront of his eyes who was smiling back at him.

"A penny for your thoughts." YeonHee said with a warmth smile written on her face and a red cheeks appears on it.

"Nothing, my mind occupied by our upcoming final exam." Ji Young said still his eyes closed and feels the breezy wind piercing on his skin.

(BGM: Letting Go by Ailee)

"Suho was now courting me." YeonHee blurted out while looking at Ji Young's reaction and she was aware of the nerd's feeling for her as she felt the kindness of him wasn't ordinary and have affection on it.

"So you've already accepted it?" Ji Young asked still eyes closed but deep inside he was deeply hurt and he wanted to cry on his knees by now. Being rejected by the one you loved the most was truly hurts! Ji Young-oppa I feel you! :(

"Yes!" YeonHee adverted her gaze into the sky and lay down beside her bestfriend as she holds his hand to lessen the pain to his heart. Yah! YeonHee-ah it doesn't work! ;(

"Sorry." YeonHee said straightaway as she was torn between two men that were important to her but she loves Suho so much than Ji Young whom she sees as a brother nothing more. After a few minutes, YeonHee receives a message from Suho so she suddenly stand up and left Ji Young with a bitter goodbye.

"WAIT!" Ji Young finally stand up and shouted at YeonHee before she finally leaves him.

Slowly he walks towards YeonHee and stares at her for a long timee before he kisses her soft and pinkish lips but she didn't protest as long it helps him to lessen the pain from his heart for the last time. Their kiss doesn't have any effect on her but for the nerd it felt so magical yet delusional it was engulfed by pure pain.

END OF FLASHBACK

Ji Young pulls away immediately from Jieun's kiss as he suddenly recalls YeonHee's memories with him and still it was painful like the first time. His eyes was full of sadness, pain and wrath towards Suho and YeonHee so he wantels them to crashed on his bare hands into pieces.

"We need to kill Suho N.O.W!" he retorted against Jieun's ear as he pushes her away from his lap resulting her to stumble on the ground and leaves her behind by the evil Ji Young.

"Just die Suho."