Reunite

The King decided to move on now and recovers himself to his stupid sickness so he bring back his thrown and lessen the burden into his eldest daughter. After what he heard from Mr. Han that his two daughter were threathened by his enemies he eagers to recovered as soon as possible for he doesn't want to risk his daughter's life at stake. He wanted to meet the guy who saves his daughters from a great danger and it was an honored from him and thanking him for his bravery. Taeyeon, Jessica and Krystal was finally entered his temporary room because of a renovation of his old room that was devastated cause by the previous incident.

"So, you're the one who saves my precious daughters." the King asked Taeyeon who was nervous to death as he now faces the father of his girlfriend rather than a King infront of him. He was sweating so hard and keep lowering his head avoiding the King's gaze while the princesses were laughing silently beside him.

"Y-yes, Mr. Jung, oh I m-mean you're Highness." he silently cursing himself for the way he stutters infront of the King he only embarassed himself as the King only smiles at him and patted his shoulder to lessen his nervousness.

"Appa! He was also my boyfriend." Jessica caught the King's attention by her sudden words that made her father furrow his thick brows as the two was dropping their jaws and eyes popping out on its socket.

"Boyfriend,  huh?" the King said without any sign of anger as he get back on his comfy bed.

"I'm sorry, Sir." Taeyeon bows his head infront of the King who was looking at him seriously.

"Taengoo??" Jessica said with a worried tone on her voice.

"I'm sorry that I wouldn't let you to take Jessica away from me because I loved her for who she was and looks at her as a woman who makes my heart flutters every single day of my life and not a crown princess and even you're against on our relationship I would definitely fight for it no matter what it takes, you're Highness." Taeyeon said with fire burning on his eyes that made the King satisfied while Jessica looks at him with awe.

"I'm sorry kid but I don't have any intentions to break your relationship 'cause I didn't want to see a HellSica beating my ass off and also dropped the formalities and just called me Appa." the King teases hia daughter as the latter slapped him hard on his arms while Taeyeon hugged him.

"APPA!" Jessica snorted out.

AT PRINCE SEHUN PLACE

G-dragon a.k.a Ji Young was now ready for the next level of their revenge against Suho who was still oblivious. Sehun and Jieun was preparing on their disguise as well as their men.

"LET'S PARTY!!!" G-Dragon screamed throughout the Sehun's place. Oppa was now a mad man!

YEONHEE AND SEOJUN'S HOTEL

YeonHee was reading an articles regarding Korea's economy and news about the Jung royals when suddenly her son barge inside her room and asking about his father.