I Got You HONOLULU

AT JUNG PALACE

Jessica was walking lifelessly as her mind occupied by the thoughts of HONOLULU as she arrives at their massive palace.

"Mr. Han where's Princess Krystal?" Jessica asked the chief secretary as she arrives at the palace. Mr. Han escorted her infront of Krystal's room then he knocks on the door before leaving the latter.

She entered the room and looking for her baby sister that sleeping soundly on her bed. She smile at the view and slowly approached her baby sister as she tucked her up under the blanket but Krystal stirred on her slumber causing her to wake up.

"You're home Jessi." she yawns and make her way to the washroom. Jessica sat on the couch browsing some books to read as Krystal walks out towards her direction.

"Why didn't you showed up? Where were you? Dating?" she spoke with disappointment as Jessica make a straightface and coldness aura towards the youngest to show superiority. She always act tough and cold infront of her sister not showing her weak side as the eldest, she knows that Krystal adores and respect her so much definitely she was the source of strength of the youngest and treats her as her own bestfriend.

"Some urgent matters from the Council Elites." she replied back without glancing to Krsytal. No explanation needed.

"Urgent matters? Or you caught yourself in trouble again, missy?" Krystal teases her older sister pouting in annoyance.

"Whatever." Jessica snorted.

"I already knew that you crashed someones store downtown and with a kid? Seriously, Jessi? You did that? I heard father talking on the phone as I passed by on his room." Krystal continued to mocked Jessica.

"I also have father's word to getback you HONOLULU thing." she secretly glances at her sister as she teases her to death.

Jessica's eyes sparkles at Krystal's word she was desperate to getback her HONOLULU to spend her whole summer vacation. How she loves the thought as her friends described the place.

"Tell me what was the King's word for me to accomplished right away." she was pretty confident that she can accomplished on her own way.

"Well. I had a doubt that you can fulfill it my beloved, Sissy." Krystal doubtfully said while putting her hands into her chin and shook her head.

"And why is that? I am the next ruler of this nation so I can sweep it straightaway." Jessica said with flaming in confidence.

"Father wants you to spend a week for some community service on one of his close friend village at Jeollado. Pretty cool, right? Krystal restrain herself to laughed hard as she saw her sister's in horror. She's pretty sure that Jessica will hate it.

"That's it? Just a piece of cake." Jessica lied. Obviously, she wanted to oppose her father right now but once the King made his decision it was FINAL.

"Oh, okay. My mission ended here, I have to sleep now, Sissy and goodluck to your HONOLULU adventure then." Krystal never forgot to teases her sister back as Jessica throws a pillow at her directions. Jessica was a bit morbid. Scary!