Checkmate

I think we have to take down first the King before his pawns. What do you think?" Prince Sehun was thinking for his first move against the culprit.

"Wrong move! I think we should take down the Queen first so the King won't be able to take his next move against the opponent. Like this! CHECKMATE!" the culprit won over the dumbfounded Prince Sehun while he move his Knight against the Queen to trapped the King.

"YAH!! And why is that?? I lose again. Psh!!" Prince Sehun was already pissed off for real because he couldn't win against the culprit.

"Because you didn't used your brain, you rascal!!! Playing games doesn't need heart but a brain that will used against the opponent. Be realistic." the culprit leave the Prince and accomplished the next plan. Poor Prince Sehun!

SEOUL HOSPITAL

Jessica and Taeyeon were spending their leisure time on the hospital's garden cuddling. They were on their world when the latter break the ice.

"My father wants to meet you after our recovery, Taengoo." Jessica was drawing a circle against Taeyeon's bulky chest.

"Is that so? I'm into it, Princess." Taeyeon teases Jessica while his eyes closed. The latter only pouts because he wants more attention from him. Imagine when Jessica pouts. It was freaking cute! Fangirling.

"As long as my princess always by my side I have nothing to fear off." the boy secretly looked at her with one eyed.

She captures his lips because it was too irresistible for her as he was Jessica's first ever boyfriend. Being a princess was too difficult to handle.

"My princess was definitely a byun." she slapped his arms as she was being called a pervert by a pervert. They were a byun (pervert) couple.

"I wondering if I didn't meet you that time when the police was after me and bumped into you?? Could we meet again by chance?? Taeyeon was on deep thoughts thinking if he can live without Jessica.

"If I had my life to lived again, I'll find you sooner." Jessica speaks with her affection towards the boy.

"I'm thinking that if we had kids will they adapt being a sweet talker like us?" Taeyeon was talking about their future as a parents. Jessica was touched.

"As long as they will not adapt their Appa's pervertness." the princess teases her byun boyfriend as Taeyeon cutely pouted.

"So, do you want me or Yul to be your lawful husband?" Taeyeon asked with curiosity if Jessica has a thing with her former fiance.

".............."

"Yah!!! Why took you so long to answer that question huh??? Is it difficult to choose between me and him...Seriously Sica!!?? Taeyeon pulled away to her embrace and crossing his arms while looking away from Jessica's gaze.

"Honestly, I have feelings for him before since we're childhood friend alongside with Tiffany and Yoona. He was caring, handsome, always makes me smile and he had everything that woman wants but I haven't get the chance to confessed since he decided to study in Europe after Yoona left for U.S. but it was on my past now and you know how much I loved the present especially when someone loves me without hesitation even though I'm not ordinary person who can date whenever and wherever I wanted to, doing crazy things without protecting my image, strolling around with bodyguards, how I hate being infront of the crowd and my life was always in danger. I felt the warmth with this person, I can show him the real me and he can handle my temper." Jessica speaks with sincerity as she slowly intertwined her hands to him.

"Also the princess like to hits people, loves to sleep while cuddling, Jack-oppa crazy fangirl, hates cucumber, hates to exercise, arrogant, cold-hearted, unable to express her true feelings and loves me so much but one thing I love about her its because she was JESSICA JUNG who always make my heart beats faster every single day when I'm beside her and I want to stay like this forever." he embraces Jessica tightly and kisses her forehead.

AT INCHEON

Queen Jieun was on her way to the hotel where she stays while she was on Incheon. She drives her black Mercedes Benz and her bodyguards followed her as her car approaching the tunnel she noticed that there was something on the break and an unfamiliar car was now behind hers as the bodyguards car was nowhere to be seen.

She was now trembling in fears as she wouldn't know what to do at the moment. She decided to drive fast so she couldn't reached by the culprit'a black car but a trailer truck suddenly appears infront of her so she shifted the gear down the road and a crashed sound explodes.

The news spread so fast about the Queen'a cae accident and the Royal Palace and Seoul police were now in search and rescue as the Mercedes Benz was last found in Incheon highway nearby the river.

The King was worried to death and joined the search and rescue team to find his wife. He was crying inside his royal car with Mr. Han who was contacting the possible people to helped them. He was now devastated the same feeling when Yeon Hee left him too, he was staring at their first photo as a couple on his handphone.

"Jieun-ah, I love you please don't leave me I don't want to be alone again in darkness."